PDA

View Full Version : Hello....*gulp*

Pages : [1] 2 3

Akakage
7/05/2009 1:55am,
This seems like a fairly good site for chat...about the martial arts. I have practiced martial arts my entire life and am currently involved in Aikido at Pikes Peak Aikido in Colorado and am going to my first Kashiwa Bujinkan Ninjutsu class tommorow, might give a report on that.

marcusdbrutus
7/05/2009 1:59am,
You've honestly scoped the site, and you have even faint hope that Aikido and Booj will be well received here? Hope you're being sarcastic.

Welcome to Bullshido.

Munacra
7/05/2009 1:59am,
Hi!

Welcome to this vast wasteland full of puddles of plutonium! To begin, you should quit Aikido and never go to anything that says Bujinkan. You should take up boxing and be happy.

JollyRoger
7/05/2009 2:16am,
JIU-JITSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And boxing.... 52 style :-p

marcusdbrutus
7/05/2009 2:22am,
And boxing.... 52 style :-p

You must be absolutely trashed. Do not listen to this guy.

Akakage
7/05/2009 2:22am,
Why should I quit Aikido? My school is of the Aikikai branch so I doubt it's bullshido.

JollyRoger
7/05/2009 2:24am,
You must be absolutely trashed. Do not listen to this guy.

Don't make me throw "em" up like a gangsta! /KAPOWWWW!

marcusdbrutus
7/05/2009 2:28am,
Rodger: Having a good night, are we?

Akakage: Just because it's not a total pile of crap, doesn't mean you couldn't be doing something significantly better. Many of us have been there (including me), and it can't hurt to try out some other things.

Akakage
7/05/2009 2:30am,
I hate boxing!

For the love of pete, let a man do what he likes!

JollyRoger
7/05/2009 2:30am,
Why should I quit Aikido?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8wNjCScMUw

Drink Guinness! :icon_thum

Munacra
7/05/2009 2:31am,
I hate boxing!

For the love of pete, let a man do what he likes!

Of course. More people for me to beat up on.

Akakage
7/05/2009 2:35am,
Of course. More people for me to beat up on.

THIS IS THE BRANCH IN WHICH UESHIBA'S VERY OWN KIN STARTED OUT. IT IS NOT BULLSHIDO.

Personally, I've tried boxing. Too much stress on my body and not enough ways to defend yourself.

marcusdbrutus
7/05/2009 2:37am,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8wNjCScMUw

Drink Guinness! :icon_thum

Now, make sure you at least watch past 2:45. That's the important part.

Munacra
7/05/2009 2:37am,
This should be fun.

Akakage
7/05/2009 2:41am,
Watched the video and didn't make ANY sense of it.

First of all, the song needs to die. That is all.

marcusdbrutus
7/05/2009 2:44am,
Personally, I've tried boxing. Too much stress on my body and not enough ways to defend yourself????.

Boxing has two extremely important tools for self defense; the left and the right. There's no need for pretty throws and joint locks if your attacker is already face down fast asleep.

Also, if you get good at it, you learn how to avoid being hit. As well as how to take a hit, which is invaluable.

Forgive me, I'm eastern Canadian. Belittlement of boxing is an offense to our society.