PDA

View Full Version : hello Egnland noob here

Pages : [1] 2

technomance
7/03/2009 5:14am,
Been lurking for a while so I decided to post here to get rid of that annoying message everytime i log on lol. Shame I could not edit the title to England!!!

Asriel
7/03/2009 5:20am,
Hi mate, whereabouts in England are you? What MMA gym are you training at?

Totemicist
7/03/2009 6:25am,
Welcome to the bullshido mate!

technomance
7/03/2009 6:36am,
Hi mate, whereabouts in England are you? What MMA gym are you training at?

I train in derby and nottingham. Sportcenter gym in notts
with paul daley, dan hardy, nick oosipczak and dean amisinger. Starting amteur mma, been taining bjj for 1 year about to get my blue belt yay!

Asriel
7/03/2009 7:52am,
Wow, that's a pretty impressive list man! I'm jealous.

slideyfoot
7/06/2009 6:28am,
Welcome to Bullshido!

As you're in the UK, you might be interested in joining the throwdown group (http://groups.google.com/group/bullshidoukthrowdowns), which aims to keep people updated on UK throwdowns (basically an open mat, if you're unfamiliar with the term). Last one was in Farnborough (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=79084), next one will be in Belfast (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=83143) (date still to be confirmed: post in that thread to have your say on when it should be).

supercytro
7/06/2009 4:57pm,
Welcome:) A fellow BJJ brit here :)

Sam Browning
7/06/2009 6:00pm,
Did I ever tell you about the genetic inferiority of Englishmen and their American decendents. Its like one of those horrible families you see on masterpiece theater.

Lu Tze
7/06/2009 6:25pm,
Welcome to Bullshido.
Did I ever tell you about the genetic inferiority of Englishmen and their American decendents. Its like one of those horrible families you see on masterpiece theater.What descendants, I thought all Americans were either Irish or Jewish? Or Irish and Jewish... Jewrish if you will.

honesty
7/07/2009 2:35am,
Probably Scotrish would be a better description...

buzzbevan
7/07/2009 6:33am,
i thought i would jump on the bandwagon and say hello from another brit. i found this site whilst researching GKR and i've been hooked ever since.

Kovacs
7/09/2009 9:42am,
Hi guys, I'm based in London working over Kickboxing/Muay Thai at the moment.

Still waiting for an MMA gym that's actually in 'central' London!!

Take it easy!

gergus
7/09/2009 9:51am,
hi, welcome

Yoj
7/09/2009 9:52am,
i thought i would jump on the bandwagon and say hello from another brit. i found this site whilst researching GKR and i've been hooked ever since.

Not hooked to GKR i hope.....

Asriel
7/09/2009 10:55am,
Hi guys, I'm based in London working over Kickboxing/Muay Thai at the moment.

Still waiting for an MMA gym that's actually in 'central' London!!

Take it easy!

London Pancrase in Bethnal Green is about as Central as you're gonna get at the moment I'm afraid.

Totemicist
7/09/2009 11:01am,
Pancrase has shut down which is why I am now training BJJ at Kimura gym.

For such a large city London can be really **** at times!

No Sambo
V Little MMA
V Expensive BJJ