PDA

View Full Version : INTRO: 36 year-old lucha libre wrestler/ boxer newbie seeking answers...

bigjamjam
6/28/2009 11:00am,
Hello,

I want to find answers to certain techniques that are used in wrestling. I've boxed before and am currently training to be a lucha libre wrestler--and have found that it helps to learn some steps from Jiu-Jiutso as well as other disciplines.

I'm also trying to investigate some combat systems like "Captain Rizzo's" Close Combat series and others.

This site seems to have a wealth of knowledge and it will take me some time to explore it.

If you have any tips or tell me on what page of the threads someone's comment can help me regarding Rizzo, I'd appreciate it.

I will share of what I learn from my Lucha training and the steps that originate from other systems.

Oh, and yes, I will wear a mask and cape as I climb into the ring. But seriously, Iam also here to learn. Especially if you have anything on Marc "Animal" MacYoung, whom I study and regard as the best in awareness training and self-defense concepts. Peyton Quinn is a close second.

Carlos13th
6/28/2009 9:33pm,
As a rule dont trust anyone who calls themselves captin unless thats actualy a held millitary rank of some sort.

bigjamjam
6/29/2009 10:48pm,
Yeah, I agree. Anybody calling him or herself by some lame-duck name like that is highly suspect. Anyhow, I investigated a little and found that the same guy was called "Lieutenant X".

1point2
6/29/2009 11:01pm,
This guy?

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=48089&highlight=%22lieutenant