PDA

View Full Version : ninjitsu dojo

jonathan jacobs
6/03/2009 8:44pm,
i actually live five min from the dojo in hampton va....drive by it everyday to go to work.i ran into this website because i was looking it up online.and i wanted to know everything about it before i decided to go sign up for classes.but im now definately having second thoughts...
didnt really want some off the wall generic stuff anyways.when i train,i want the real deal in its purest form.

Dsimon3387
6/03/2009 8:56pm,
i actually live five min from the dojo in hampton va....drive by it everyday to go to work.i ran into this website because i was looking it up online.and i wanted to know everything about it before i decided to go sign up for classes.but im now definately having second thoughts...
didnt really want some off the wall generic stuff anyways.when i train,i want the real deal in its purest form.

of course you do! Lets see here.... nice link to the dojo you posted, I see their website is such.. hum?

And I see your list of allegations of what exact problems you have with the dojo.... very nice

And.... I see proof of those allegations, excellent! Even other eye witnesses to it, nice...

Ah and of course a search prior to, to see if perhaps this dojo has appeared before here...

You sir are a prince among men.

Lysol
6/03/2009 10:32pm,
^^ And we also know the NAME OF THE DOJO IN QUESTION!