PDA

View Full Version : noob got his belt

Necroyunus
5/22/2009 12:32pm,
It has been some time now, I remember coming here for first time, watching jiujitsu or mma guys ,loling to them (thinking its gay, or it wouldnt work in a real fight, you can easily kick someone in the face who is trying to get you down or etc)

and now I have my blue belt.(actually it was last week) (Got it from a pedro sauer gym (no he doesnt instruct himself just come here maybe once a year) in beijing)

i know that you don't care, but I always dreamed for this moment so dont spoil it.

oh yeah.:qbluepira

edtang
5/22/2009 12:47pm,
congrats on the blue!

what's the BJJ scene like in Beijing?

Matt Phillips
5/22/2009 1:05pm,
In about 5 minutes or so, someone is going to post a link to the thread explaining why you don't make posts like this.

While you're waiting, congrats.

Necroyunus
5/22/2009 7:28pm,
congrats on the blue!

what's the BJJ scene like in Beijing?

thanks alot.

well it is growing up so fast i think. Most of the people still have no idea what it is.But i see that a lot of chinese people seems to be interested in it.
But to be honest, maybe the %85 percent of the class are Americans,europeans or chinese people who lived in US.

There are two main gyms in beijing one is a Pedro Sauer gym (ours) the other one was has a black belt named Pedro Schmall.

And also, maybe you want to check, there is an MMA tournament in china named `Art of war` and it is getting bigger each day.
The latest show is today and there are a lot of important guests.
`http://www.artofwarfc.cn/`

There is even a guy that will fight today with the surname `gracie`