PDA

View Full Version : Sorry. I just heard about Christopher Geary last night.

KilohanaMA
5/14/2009 7:02pm,
Aloha,

Today is the first day of the rest of my life. Again. I'm new to Bullshido.com and this is my first time posting a thread. As I type this I'm trying to remember how I even stumbled across the "Professor/GrandMaster/Jedi Knight Geary" mentioned online. I was searching for information on Jim Harrison, that's it. (I'm planning on relocating to Montana) Anyways, the saga of Christopher Geary then took over me and I wasted probably an hour reading various threads, posts, findings and his own sites. I was watching a slide show on his myspace page and just as I thought "holy ****, this guy should be a politician", a photo of him and a sign that says, "Christopher Geary Congress 2010" floated by. I just about **** myself. Throughout my findings beforehand I hadn't seen anything about his political future. Since then I've seen statements about the Senate here on Bullshido. Wow. ****. I can't believe this crap. This whole story effects me on a personal level due to a dear friends financial raping by an ass-clown just like Mr. Geary.

I got into martial arts after I enrolled my son at age 6. I myself had always wanted to as a kid and I never had the money, time, or will all at the same time later in life. So I joined too, and my son and I have advanced and branched into other arts i.e. Judo & Muay Boran. I'm not a natural athlete, I feel I have to work harder than everybody else. I take martial arts seriously, and have the utmost respect for it. I feel the same way about the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Christopher Geary gives me a horrible viseral feeling. I'm actually scared he'll succeed and be part of the U.S. Government. If he can pull off this whole "Grandmaster" scheme and have so many sheeple believing him, anything is possible.

Now I'm thinking about Jim Harrison again and what he thinks of Grandmaster Geary! ROFLMAO

My apologies if this is an old and sorry topic, but I JUST stumbled upon it and had to vent. My beauitful wife just gave me a glazed eyed look like she really couldn't care. That makes me a proud husband, father and martial artist.

A hui hou,
JAB

To Christopher Geary,

If you win a seat in Congress in 2010, I'm sure you'll be welcomed into the Bilderberg Group, the CFR and the Trilateral Commission where you can really spread your evil wings and fly. May both your achilles tendons liquify, you jackass!

Dsimon3387
5/14/2009 7:21pm,
Aloha,

Today is the first day of the rest of my life. Again. I'm new to Bullshido.com and this is my first time posting a thread. As I type this I'm trying to remember how I even stumbled across the "Professor/GrandMaster/Jedi Knight Geary" mentioned online. I was searching for information on Jim Harrison, that's it. (I'm planning on relocating to Montana) Anyways, the saga of Christopher Geary then took over me and I wasted probably an hour reading various threads, posts, findings and his own sites. I was watching a slide show on his myspace page and just as I thought "holy ****, this guy should be a politician", a photo of him and a sign that says, "Christopher Geary Congress 2010" floated by. I just about **** myself. Throughout my findings beforehand I hadn't seen anything about his political future. Since then I've seen statements about the Senate here on Bullshido. Wow. ****. I can't believe this crap. This whole story effects me on a personal level due to a dear friends financial raping by an ass-clown just like Mr. Geary.

I got into martial arts after I enrolled my son at age 6. I myself had always wanted to as a kid and I never had the money, time, or will all at the same time later in life. So I joined too, and my son and I have advanced and branched into other arts i.e. Judo & Muay Boran. I'm not a natural athlete, I feel I have to work harder than everybody else. I take martial arts seriously, and have the utmost respect for it. I feel the same way about the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Christopher Geary gives me a horrible viseral feeling. I'm actually scared he'll succeed and be part of the U.S. Government. If he can pull off this whole "Grandmaster" scheme and have so many sheeple believing him, anything is possible.

Now I'm thinking about Jim Harrison again and what he thinks of Grandmaster Geary! ROFLMAO

My apologies if this is an old and sorry topic, but I JUST stumbled upon it and had to vent. My beauitful wife just gave me a glazed eyed look like she really couldn't care. That makes me a proud husband, father and martial artist.

A hui hou,
JAB

To Christopher Geary,

If you win a seat in Congress in 2010, I'm sure you'll be welcomed into the Bilderberg Group, the CFR and the Trilateral Commission where you can really spread your evil wings and fly. May both your achilles tendons liquify, you jackass!

Harrison is awesome! when yu see him if yu would be so kind tell him Darrell (Richard's student) thanks him for the tapes... even thought they took a while, they were worth the wait. Harrison might be one of the toughest SOB's this side and that of the Mississippi! the man was basically turned to swiss cheese and made it through. Great guy to study with.

Sam Browning
5/14/2009 10:31pm,
Is Chris running for Congress in 2010? Really?

KilohanaMA
5/14/2009 10:45pm,
Straight from the horses mouth, or should I say jackass?
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=445815283

He must be quicker in politics than he is in martial arts ranking cuz now he's going for Governor of Nebraska!

http://www.christophergeary2010.com/

As Joe Rogan would say....It's CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZEEE!

hungryjoe
5/14/2009 10:46pm,
Is Chris running for Congress in 2010? Really?

Why not Sam?

In the not too distant past we've had Sonny Bono (my side of the fence), Jessie Ventura (governor and all around good fella) and now Al Franken (this is newbie town so I can't say what I feel).

Congressman Christopher Geary. Kind of has a ring to it..........

FTW

Sam Browning
5/14/2009 10:49pm,
It looks like he wants governor. Oh happy days.

hungryjoe
5/14/2009 10:57pm,
Open your wallet.

KilohanaMA
5/14/2009 10:59pm,
Why not? A nice ring to it? creepy dude.

afp3
5/25/2009 9:21pm,
Happy news! Old Mother Karma caught up with Chris. His "Geary Privilege" headquarters has evicted him. Don't worry though -if you still want sub-standard instruction at inflated prices along with a chance to feed his ego, he's teaching at the Y. That is, until he stops paying his rent there too.