PDA

View Full Version : New LARPer in town.

Iga Ninjer
5/10/2009 12:11am,
'Sup guys. I'm the new noob in town and I suck at martial arts. I do enjoy roleplaying a lot, though, so if anyone wants to come up to Mt. Hood you can join me and MOUNTAINOUS sensei in one of our exciting ninja adventures.

And yes, I do kinda like this forum so far, so you might be seeing me posting and browsing around when I have time. If you're interested in my background, everything can be found in my profile (I think), although there really isn't much to say apart from the fact that I love martial arts training (as long as it's training, and not roleplaying), and I enjoy researching and understanding different kinds of martial arts from all countries.

Anyways, see you around! ;p

The Fake Macoy
5/10/2009 10:30am,
Welcome to Bullshido, and I hope you stick around.

honest_truth
5/10/2009 7:22pm,
honestly

if there was a school that taught:

Stick fighting
Free running
Striking
Grappling
Gymnastics / Strength training

for 5 days a week, each around 2 hours, and was moderately priced, i would join such a club in a heart beat.

So you can be like an urban ninjer who runs around buildings, jumping over fences and fighting off purse muggers with rattan sticks and thigh kicks.

think about it, you could become a neighborhood super hero beating up homeless people and druggies. i would love to do that.

Muitalos
5/10/2009 7:43pm,
All you would do with the gymnastics is be really annoying :-P. Welcome to bullshido Iga. I just joined as well.

Iga Ninjer
5/10/2009 9:06pm,
honestly

if there was a school that taught:

Stick fighting
Free running
Striking
Grappling
Gymnastics / Strength training

for 5 days a week, each around 2 hours, and was moderately priced, i would join such a club in a heart beat.

So you can be like an urban ninjer who runs around buildings, jumping over fences and fighting off purse muggers with rattan sticks and thigh kicks.

think about it, you could become a neighborhood super hero beating up homeless people and druggies. i would love to do that.
As super awesome as that sounds, the whole super hero idea makes me always think of a dude wearing a cape and underpants over some sort of tight PVC fetish wear, running around shouting one liners and taking up cheesy victory poses. Could be awesome if you're into that kind of thing, I guess. :p

honest_truth
5/10/2009 9:32pm,
I am. you discovered my secret

all this training is just a front so i have an excuse to prance around in tights with my junk jiggling in the air and yell "THTOP" with a uber gay lisp.

a boy can dream though, right ?

Sley
5/10/2009 10:09pm,
beating up homeless people and druggies. i would love to do that.

I would love to do that.

Hey if someone had Ninja Skills then they would be very awesome.

Platinum Fist
5/13/2009 11:47pm,
Sometimes I fantasize about running around in a Hannibal Lecter mask, some motocross armor, SAP gloves, and steel toed boots kicking the living crap out of emos and wannabe gangsters in the neighborhood.

vaquero de las nalgas
5/14/2009 12:08am,
Welcome to Bullshido. After reading your intro, I can guarantee you will be having lots of fun here.