PDA

View Full Version : Nintaijutsu and Choson DTG Karate: brining it down from the inside

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

wushurichard
4/27/2009 10:07am,
ok. so ive been in the process of mindlessly harassing various members of nintaijutsu for a while now. but my original ideas(ill get into this) have run a little dry.

my original method:

bring in user, wushu richard http://www.youtube.com/user/wushurichard
a strange individual who is an assistant instructor of nintaijutsu. showing raps and wushu.

anyways i duplicated his account using two v's instead of a w. this went down very well and was very enjoyable for me to begin with, i received critical acclaim and im pretty sure i ruined his life as he hasn't posted a video in over a month(he was on 700 vids in just over a year so he has the time). however now its getting old. as everyone has found out about me and everyone has blocked me barring a few.

my next idea is to make as many exact replicas of a mutual friend as i can. i think i will use user, willgray42. they are all trusting friends of him a and his account is fairly east to make. im not sure what i will do as of yet but i can make approx 7 accounts.

just so you can see who i am dealing with and why im doing this:
YouTube - 104-SPRING TRAINING. BOJUTSU AND KENJUTSU IN TRADITIONAL JAPANESE SAMURAI ARMOR (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG0qXQJwX3Q)

basically i want to hear any suggestions of how to further my boredom.

any suggestions?

by the way i know im a bad person but, i dont really care.

8bit
4/27/2009 10:48am,
Does the guy believe he is the real thing? Does he know he is merely larping?

Sri Hanuman
4/27/2009 10:51am,
Start a DTS ninjutsu branch. Dedicated to Satan. It will be ninjier, and even more Korean than Choson. Every week, you can do an after school special about the importance of proper bong hygene.

wushurichard
4/27/2009 11:02am,
Start a DTS ninjutsu branch. Dedicated to Satan. It will be ninjier, and even more Korean than Choson. Every week, you can do an after school special about the importance of proper bong hygene.

i like your thinking.

Sri Hanuman
4/27/2009 11:07am,
Or try the reverse Choson Ninja approach. Japan invent everything.
Japan invent bulgogi, Japan invent Choson, Japan invent Confucianism, Japan invent TKD and Hapkido, take it and run with it.

Lindz
4/27/2009 11:22am,
OIC, I've been trolled. His lack of posting lately could be because the wonderful and benevolent central government of Chiha has determined that utube is infinitely evil. Therefore they've blocked it from their farmer's paradise internets.

DunkelAnanas
4/27/2009 11:23am,
Nuts to Satan. Dedicate it to Neptune, God of the Sea. Neptune could kick Satan's ass.

Sri Hanuman
4/27/2009 11:25am,
Nuts to Satan. Dedicate it to Neptune, God of the Sea. Neptune could kick Satan's ass.

Nay, good sir. Dedicateth thineself to Thor, son of Odin, slayer of giants, bringer of thunder. Yea, surely he shall lead us to Valhalla in eternal glory.

DunkelAnanas
4/27/2009 11:43am,
Nay, good sir. Dedicateth thineself to Thor, son of Odin, slayer of giants, bringer of thunder. Yea, surely he shall lead us to Valhalla in eternal glory.
You have shown me the light, wise sire.
http://www.wizards.com/global/images/ah_article_ah20040618a_pic1_en.jpg

wushurichard
4/27/2009 11:43am,

**** it , DTA dedicated to allah

Sri Hanuman
4/27/2009 11:44am,
**** it , DTA dedicated to allah

Yeah, Allah is hot, especially when she goes on one of her diet binges. Socioside?

wushurichard
4/27/2009 11:51am,
You have shown me the light, wise sire.
http://www.wizards.com/global/images/ah_article_ah20040618a_pic1_en.jpg

thats not a ninja that looks more like a viking. maybe i should ignore the whole ninjer thing and make it a Scandinavian martial art. i can claim its origins are Korean

Sri Hanuman
4/27/2009 11:59am,
thats not a ninja that looks more like a viking. maybe i should ignore the whole ninjer thing and make it a Scandinavian martial art. i can claim its origins are Korean

What does a Scandeninja throw at his enemies? Lutafisk? His uniform would have to be white because of all the snow, which is kinda lame. He would have to spend a lot of time chopping lumber to keep his ninja ass warm...

No... all Korean martial arts came from Thor, god of thunder. Period.

Whacker
4/27/2009 12:05pm,
The Scandinavians totally ripped off the Egyptians. Totally.

Sri Hanuman
4/27/2009 12:08pm,
The Scandinavians totally ripped off the Egyptians. Totally.

Ok, Thoth Quan, the Chinese martial art based on the movement patterns observed on the wall drawings depicting Thoth, Egyptian god of wisdom. After completing this style, Thoth invented Korea.

Whacker
4/27/2009 12:12pm,
Ok, Thoth Quan, the Chinese martial art based on the movement patterns observed on the wall drawings depicting Thoth, Egyptian god of wisdom. After completing this style, Thoth invented Korea.

Close, my son, very close.

Thoth invented the vikings, who invented viking speed metal, who invented power chords, who invented mosh-fu, who then proceeded to rock the **** out. The Internet invented Korea.