PDA

View Full Version : 84 Year -Old Man Fights Off 2 Carjackers

OZZ
4/26/2009 10:34pm,
This Old Guy ROCKS!!

TACOMA, Wash. - An 84-year-old man has a black eye, but he still has his car, after fighting off two would-be carjackers.

Ted Mazetier said he stopped Wednesday night to help two men with a disabled car when one punched him in the face and demanded his keys. Mazetier said he kicked the man in the groin and the other in the belly.

The two men fled as a passer-by stopped to help.

Police later arrested two suspects for investigation of assault.

Mazetier said he'll think twice before stopping again to help someone on the street. He'll be 85 in June

TheLordHumungus
4/26/2009 11:04pm,
I'll say it first, those car-jackers were punk ass. We deserve a better class of criminal.

JohnnyCache
4/26/2009 11:36pm,
Reminded me of

'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and tanks. I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, killed many men, and loved only one woman - with a passion a flea like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am.

TheLordHumungus
4/27/2009 1:47am,
Yeah? I blow a hole in your face and then I go in the house... and I sleep like a baby. You can count on that. We used to stack fucks like you five feet high in Korea... use you for sandbags.

Your move ;)

kiridoku
5/15/2009 8:01am,
Damn, I'm rolling. Clint is the absolute king of all movie quotes.
No one could deliver them better, either.

I spent half of high school saying Josey Wales & Harry Callahan lines.