PDA

View Full Version : The noobiest question

Branlaw
4/20/2009 5:26am,
Under your user name there is a weight catagory mine says feather weight and since im weighing in at 100kg (220 pounds) i would like to change this or is this not actually a weight catagory and more like a status as to your stature on the site. So can this be changes? Like i said this may be the stupidist question out there.

AeroChica
4/20/2009 6:10am,
I'm not sure where that label comes from, but yes, you can change it. Go to your User Control Panel (look for User CP in the links across the top of your page, and select Edit Details from the top left. Good luck!

Branlaw
4/20/2009 6:26am,
I can change location, about me, quote and such but i cant find how to change that dam featherweight title.

Hiro Protagonist
4/20/2009 7:00am,
You can only change it as a supporting member.

Apart from that, it changes with your number of posts.

jnp
4/20/2009 8:46am,
This is Sparta is correct. It's a reflection of your post count.

ihateyourlies
4/20/2009 2:27pm,
I am very confused, but nice to meet everybody

Branlaw
4/21/2009 6:15am,
Thanks guys appreciate it, im gonna upgrade my account on pay day so i can be rid of that dam label.

AeroChica
4/21/2009 6:18am,
Whoops, sorry. It's been so long since I was a noob, I forget what is available to you. I don't remember what my natural hair colour is, either.

You could always kick in $20 and become a supporting member. Then you get much more freedom, you can upload avatars, and get access to the super secret members only forum. Plus, it helps keep the lights on around here.

Branlaw
4/21/2009 6:33am,
Whoops, sorry. It's been so long since I was a noob, I forget what is available to you. I don't remember what my natural hair colour is, either.

You could always kick in $20 and become a supporting member. Then you get much more freedom, you can upload avatars, and get access to the super secret members only forum. Plus, it helps keep the lights on around here.

Yeah im gonna throw in that $20 on pay day (shitty exchange rate thats like 200 Rand over here in SA)