PDA

View Full Version : Bzuciak Introduction

Bzuciak
4/19/2009 12:28pm,
Hello

My name is Erik ,I m 23 years old,and i come from Slovakia. Started martial arts martial arts with historical duel combat fencing what lasted about 4 years. I did wing tzun to last friday(about 2 years). But after lot of reading on this forum and lot speaking to some people I finally decide to try Muay Thai. So by this way I would like to say Thanks to all guys on this forum which posts helped me to step on right path , so I can learn something useful for self-defence :). I really enjoyed that friday Muay Thai lesson. Thanks again.

Vorpal
4/19/2009 12:33pm,
Welcome Erik. Im very interested to hear a small bit of your WT experience (frequency and manner of sparring mostly).

Zapruder
4/19/2009 12:47pm,
WELL DONE! And welcome to the forums. I will be interested to see what you keep using from your chun in your Thai training.

Bzuciak
4/19/2009 1:53pm,
Welcome Erik. Im very interested to hear a small bit of your WT experience (frequency and manner of sparring mostly).

Thank you :) . So I started with WT in England but there it was EBMAS (Emin branch). Twice a week three guys and me trained. We used to do Lat Sao fist against fist which was different to WT (Leung branch) in my country. But back to question , sparrings on my level were most of a time stationary or on narrow line. In Uk we havent any high levels so I cant say how it looks like in(not sure about article) Ebmas. In Leung WT high level sparring was scenario like. First guy has a protective helm trying to attack second one who have to use some technique to defend himself and hit opponent. But it looks like Newtons third law = action - reaction (little static I guess). But usually all attacks were mindless. For Ebmas and mobility, there we trained it much more.

I hope that i answer your question.