PDA

View Full Version : Hi from France

Krokrkrok
4/15/2009 4:33am,
Hello to everyone,

A few words to introduce myself, as I have been lurking here for a few days now. I started Yoseikan a bit more than six month ago, under the advise of my little brother who is way ahead of me when it comes to martial arts. I had never done any martial arts seriously before, just a few lessons of Aikido and Capoera here and there, but this time I got hooked.

After reading a bit of this web site I feel quite lucky with my choice.

AeroChica
4/15/2009 9:04pm,
Hello to everyone,

A few words to introduce myself, as I have been lurking here for a few days now. I started Yoseikan a bit more than six month ago, under the advise of my little brother who is way ahead of me when it comes to martial arts. I had never done any martial arts seriously before, just a few lessons of Aikido and Capoera here and there, but this time I got hooked.

After reading a bit of this web site I feel quite lucky with my choice.

Welcome to Bullshido!

Glad to hear you are happy with your choice of style. What is it about Yoseikan that appeals to you?

Krokrkrok
4/16/2009 6:51am,
Well, it holds as much to Yoseikan itself, witch feels like well rounded martial arts with weapons strinking and grappling techniques with an emphasis on correct use of body force, as to how my school and teacher works. He is pretty much available (I sparred a few times with him), knowledgeable and he always insist on the importance of sparring and the feedback from training partners.

So i might have liked other martial arts, but Yoseikan at my actual dojo is fine.