PDA

View Full Version : Karate expert kills two over lice infection

Pages : [1] 2

E-Van
4/14/2009 12:03pm,
MOSCOW (Reuters) A Russian karate expert has been charged with beating to death a 61-year-old woman and her son, whom he accused of infecting his wife with lice, an investigator said Friday.
The drunk 26-year-old burst into a neighboring room in his hostel Tuesday and used karate moves to kill the pair, state investigator Eduard Abdullin said by telephone from Kazan, a city 700 km (430 miles) east of Moscow.
"He literally beat them to death with his hands and feet," Abdullin said. "The family were poor and drank a lot. He blamed them for infecting his wife and the entire corridor with lice."
The 58-year-old husband of the dead woman was also badly beaten, but survived.
The suspect, who studied karate for seven years, faces life in prison if convicted, Abdullin added.
(Reporting by Conor Humphries)

1point2
4/14/2009 12:05pm,
What a jerk.

E-Van
4/14/2009 12:10pm,
Yah. I cant beleive that woman gave him Lice. Oh well. She got what she deserved.

Kintanon
4/14/2009 12:13pm,
Fuckin' poor people... why they gotta be ruining it for everyone by bringin infestations into the place...

E-Van
4/14/2009 12:15pm,
Russians are drunk all the time and they all have lice. And thats news to people? Who reports this crap.

Cannon_6
4/14/2009 12:16pm,
Good thing it wasn't herpes.

Sri Hanuman
4/14/2009 1:21pm,
Why is this news? Drinking and beating are nothing new to Russians. Lice on the other hand... let's just say that's a **** storm waiting to happen.

Ming Loyalist
4/14/2009 1:26pm,
Russians are drunk all the time and they all have lice. And thats news to people? Who reports this crap.

i think the point was that he used karate to kill people. granted they were elderly or small children, but he did kill them using karate.

teh d34dly?

Sri Hanuman
4/14/2009 1:36pm,
Don't you get it? The secret is vodka!!!
Allow me to elaborate.

Strip Mall Karate = ok
Strip Mall Karate + Vodka = t3H Uber D3adly

Now if they olny allow booze at UFC and Pride, Russia would fucking dominate.

E-Van
4/14/2009 1:50pm,
I think the news should have been that he was capable of killing somone with the krotty

Old German mans Husband: "Yah i couldnt beelive it! I told him..'son... wtf you think your going to do with that chambered punch?' I laughed at him! But that sob actualy made contact to my wifes jugular! I thought that sissy bitch wasnt capable of hitting anything that wasnt wearing 9 inches of red foam but that fucker proved me wrong! My wife? Oh yah shes dead. Fucking amazing"

hoodedmonk
4/14/2009 3:53pm,
Good thing it wasn't herpes.Was it?

Wounded Ronin
4/14/2009 7:10pm,
I guess krotty worked on t3h str33t.

2groggy
4/14/2009 9:59pm,
I guess krotty worked on t3h str33t.
Nope, this was practically Siberia. They have railroads and dirt roads, but no str33ts.

TheMightyMcClaw
4/14/2009 10:44pm,
Christ, Russia is scary.

Sri Hanuman
4/15/2009 7:01am,
Christ, Russia is scary.

Any place where labor management disputes are handled by vodka and polar bears, is scarry. Why do you think we all move.

patfromlogan
4/15/2009 8:05am,
Christ, Russia is scary.I asked a BB who goes to work in Russia often if he works out there and he said, never, and never mentions mas, ever.

:needpics: