PDA

View Full Version : Raw school any good???

Pages : [1] 2

aruv
10/30/2002 6:42pm,
I dont know where my post is, sorry, but here it is again. I was thinking about going here... any opinions??? or know of a better school...

www.rawtraining.com

Thanks....

Balloonknot
10/30/2002 6:53pm,
yeah, it looks like a good place to learn wrestling but martial arts? Doubtful! - just my opinion.

Heavyweight Bone Crushing Muther Fucka!

Gezere
10/30/2002 7:03pm,
You do realize that wrestling IS a Martial Art.

Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!

Michael
10/30/2002 7:11pm,
The Raw Team? Hell yeah they're good. Ricco Rodriguez try to set up their kickboxing expert. They are good. Thumbs up...

Two guys walk into a bar....ouch that's gotta hurt.

DJ Coldfusion
10/30/2002 7:19pm,
A BJJ black belt, Muay Thai, a few world class wrestlers with a **** load of MMA experience?!? Hmmm . . . WTFAYT? (What The **** Are You Thinking)

If you can go there then take advantage if it and just GO!

aruv
10/30/2002 7:25pm,
Thanks guys, Im planning on training there.... just wanted some advice from some other people..... once again thanks...

Edited by - aruv on October 30 2002 18:27:35

Balloonknot
10/30/2002 9:06pm,
Wrestling is for romosexuals!!! Sweaty men slipping and grinding against each other. LOL!

Maybe they should rename wrestling to ROMOLING!

aruv
10/30/2002 10:43pm,
Mr. Balloon aparently is a closet wrestler...

KeithAtTakadaDojo
10/30/2002 11:15pm,
Even if you don't know anything about the school, the names Vladimir Matyushenko and Frank Trigg should make you want to check the place out.

jkd_fighter
10/30/2002 11:17pm,
lol at ballonknot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gezere
10/31/2002 1:40pm,
Balloonknot,

You for got to add:

WRESTLERS SUCK!!!

Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!

SLJ
10/31/2002 2:16pm,
I'd love to see "Ballooncock" go to a wrestling club and call them queer, before having his head slammed through the mat.

Balloonknot
10/31/2002 3:41pm,
First of all, I would study wrestling anyday over Brazilian JJ. Why bother with a fake and copycat martial art like BJJ when you can learn the ancient deadly art of romoling.....? By the way, maybe it's just me, but wrestling (and BJJ) seem to have homosexual overtones. Think about it. One man gets on his "knees" to start a "game" of "submission" - then, the other man "MOUNTS" him. Now you tell me, doesn't that sound at least a bit ROMO? Come on be truthful.

Edited by - balloonknot on October 31 2002 14:44:05

SLJ
10/31/2002 3:46pm,
Try saying that while being choked.

I notice "Brazil" under your name, why don't you take a little trip to the Gracie Barra academy and mouth off there ?

No ?

Thought not.

Balloonknot
10/31/2002 5:07pm,
I've been and I'm not impressed SLJ! But in the interest of human relations I wouldn't "mouth off" to anyone not even the BIG BAD BRAZILIANS!

SO **** off and have a cup of tea mate!

SLJ
10/31/2002 5:32pm,
**** you asshole.

But the tea sounds good, I might take your advice on that one.

*goes to get cup of tea, milk and one sugar*