PDA

View Full Version : I know 50 people. I will topple MMA and UFC (Jayson Mayhew Derail)

Pages : [1] 2

inline_309
4/05/2009 6:06pm,
First of all my name is Randy Turnquist. Well I just got done talking to Todd Fredrickson, the guy who was suppose to reff the fights, and he said Jason is screwed. He did forge the medical recored and is looking at 22 counts of fraud. So the fights in galesburg will now probably be put on by Monty.
Plus I went to his school once and granted I never went any real school but I wasn't impressed. Now I've fought at Stars and Stripes a few times, Ansterdams twice, Las Bannas once, Seanic River Drive Rumble and the Tuffest QC compition. I don't know how many fights i won around 10-12 but I know I lost 2 (one by arm bar and one by decision). all my fights I won as by stopage o tap out. Granted I am no where close to being even an average fighter, but i have tried the sport a few times. So I rolled with one of his students who was suppose to ho to Burlinngton that week to fight. That guy didn't know how to defend against rear nake and gave his back all day granted it's not his fault but before some one goes and fights atleast teach your students not to give ur back.
I don't ealy know Jason and I'm not a good fighter so I can't talk smack, all I can do is tell people what i've seen

CYUNVM2
4/07/2009 12:25am,
First off Randy, Todd Frederickson had no authority to tell anyone anything. He is simply someone who was hired by Mayhew Productions to REF the fights--nothing else. The facts and the evidence have not been looked at by the MMA Commission, to date. For THE RECORD: Todd F. is about to get into a lot of trouble legally for slander, and Defamation of Character, and for his comments to me and to one of the fighters-I help support this fighter!!(witnessed and overheard by about 45 people). And, for him to run his mouth about stuff before a Governing body got involved is ludicrous AT BEST. Just for the record, some people in the industry have been fighting over a certain "Golden Child". This young man is an up-and-coming fighter to watch. He was originally trained by Pedro Sauer over a year ago-at great cost I might add. Now since this has taken place, this young man has been having second thoughts about going into a sport where this last year, 3 different trainers/promoters have lied and tried to get him to go to their "camps". I used to have LARGE amounts of respect for the MMA and the UFC, but after Saturday and the SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DIRTY tricks, that were pulled; now has a lot of these guys second Guessing EVERYTHING, including the people who support them. So, until you KNOW the Facts-your best bet is to sit back and be quiet. YOU were not present when this went down. I WAS........:new_argue

It is Fake
4/07/2009 1:23am,
Actually everyone's best bet is to be quiet. Both of your are posting ridiculous things. Calm down and wait to see what shakes out.

CYUNVM2
4/07/2009 3:10am,
Okay WISEASS! Let's see what "shakes out?" Make yourself known to me and we can talk in person, IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS........If you were where WE were, then we would know WHO YOU and your "girlfriends" are.......Don't tell me to calm down and be quiet, otherwise YOU would have had your ass right there with us, HELPING and not HIDING like a wuss,instead of running YOUR mouth behind a computer.....Now WHAT?????

Asriel
4/07/2009 3:20am,
Okay WISEASS! Let's see what "shakes out?" Make yourself known to me and we can talk in person, IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS........If you were where WE were, then we would know WHO YOU and your "girlfriends" are.......Don't tell me to calm down and be quiet, otherwise YOU would have had your ass right there with us, HELPING and not HIDING like a wuss,instead of running YOUR mouth behind a computer.....Now WHAT?????

Who and what the **** are you talking about?

CYUNVM2
4/07/2009 4:02am,
Your really FUCKED UP comments about being quiet. This so-called sport has turned a LOT of people off; especially those who SUPPORT Jason. As far as I am concerned, I am relieved some of these guys have had enough of the backstabbing. And REFUSE to fight for Miletich, Tarpein, and for the so-called Promoters that PROMISE the moon and PRODUCE ZIP! I also know personally 50 people who will NEVER support, anything to do with MMA, or UFC. When I am done, more; MANY MORE will follow! BTW~ Read the blogs; that is IF you have a 3rd Grade Education.......then you can determine WHOM I am speaking to, Asriel. As far as I can determine...THIS is NOT your fight??

It is Fake
4/07/2009 9:29am,
Be quiet and calm down.

Hey thanks your posts just keep getting more ridiculous.

Your really FUCKED UP comments about being quiet. This so-called sport has turned a LOT of people off; especially those who SUPPORT Jason. As far as I am concerned, I am relieved some of these guys have had enough of the backstabbing. And REFUSE to fight for Miletich, Tarpein, and for the so-called Promoters that PROMISE the moon and PRODUCE ZIP! I also know personally 50 people who will NEVER support, anything to do with MMA, or UFC. When I am done, more; MANY MORE will follow! BTW~ Read the blogs; that is IF you have a 3rd Grade Education.......then you can determine WHOM I am speaking to, Asriel. As far as I can determine...THIS is NOT your fight?? ....fight? No wonder you mentioned 3rd grade. "He told me to be quiet," actually I told you both, 3rd grade sounds about right.

I don't need to read blogs.

Not my fault you and the other guy didn't read the rules of MABS. Not my fault you are so worked up you are shaking your e-penis all over the thread.

In MABS we want proof. Both of you posted things that are hearsay. WHen you get articles and proof you can post it in the MABS thread. Threatening to beat people up and sue for slander isn't what MABS is for so, you were warned.

I guess your reaction would have been better if I had of told you to Shut the **** up?

Totemicist
4/07/2009 9:50am,
I reckon I know more than 50 people I could topple in an MMA UFC fight........of course a lot of them are women, children and the elderly but the rest are legit opponents who don't train and are smaller than me.

:hiding:err is that not what this thread is about?

Asriel
4/07/2009 9:57am,
Your really FUCKED UP comments about being quiet. This so-called sport has turned a LOT of people off; especially those who SUPPORT Jason. As far as I am concerned, I am relieved some of these guys have had enough of the backstabbing. And REFUSE to fight for Miletich, Tarpein, and for the so-called Promoters that PROMISE the moon and PRODUCE ZIP! I also know personally 50 people who will NEVER support, anything to do with MMA, or UFC. When I am done, more; MANY MORE will follow! BTW~ Read the blogs; that is IF you have a 3rd Grade Education.......then you can determine WHOM I am speaking to, Asriel. As far as I can determine...THIS is NOT your fight??

I never suggested that this was a fight or that I was involved in it. However, I've been following the thread and I'm trying to understand your incoherent ramblings.

kungfu2u
4/07/2009 10:04am,
I reckon I know more than 50 people I could topple in an MMA UFC fight........of course a lot of them are women, children and the elderly but the rest are legit opponents who don't train and are smaller than me.

:hiding:err is that not what this thread is about?
Unfortunately. :snorting:

Matt Phillips
4/07/2009 10:10am,
quietly backs away from thread and closes door.

Holy Moment
4/07/2009 10:39am,

SHUT!

THE ****!

UP!!!!

Do you hear me? I said do you fuckin' hear me?!?!?!?!? I will have your ass hanging from a flagpole in fuckin' no time, bitch! Get off my fuckin' land, bitch! I will shoot you in your fuckin' eye, rape the fuckin' bullet hole, and make a u-turn with my fuckin' wang and poke out your fuckin' other eye, bitch! I said, do you hear me!?!?!?!?!

NJM
4/07/2009 10:45am,
http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/attachments/ara-alfa-romeo-association-san-francisco/133419d1236908295-norcal-ufos-first-school-drifting-tyrone2.jpg

thaclient
4/07/2009 10:56am,
W T F ?

This was obviously taken from another post, but seriously, wtf is going on here?

Hiro Protagonist
4/07/2009 11:05am,

Please stroke the pole gently with your eyes closed,
and wait for a warm sensation.

Totemicist
4/07/2009 11:11am,
W T F ?

This was obviously taken from another post, but seriously, wtf is going on here?

Keybord hero is butthurt because IIF politely told him to shut up as he was posting things detrimental to the ongoing Mayhew case.

He was in fact so butthurt that he developed a form of interent gung sau tourrettes.

I tried to derail the thread with innapropriate musings about my ability to do violence to vulnerable members of society known to me.

I failed.

War wheel backed out of the room slowly.

Holy Moment did his best impression of a Bullshido version of the popular wrestler Crazy Horse (I thought it was fantastic by the way).

NJM posted a LOL WOT picture.

You did ask!