PDA

View Full Version : video of kyokushin vs streetfighter

Pages : [1] 2

qazza
4/07/2009 8:17am,
YouTube - kyokushin vs street fighter (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyyFVNiWp8s&feature=related) The main problem i have with these x vs streetfighter videos is the streetfighter is always overweight and cant fight to save their life, i posted a video earlier of jkd vs streetfighter, the dude was overweight as this guy and his pants kept falling off

Vieux Normand
4/07/2009 9:48am,
Indeed.

There should be a "Streetfighter Certification Commission" in each jurisdiction, enforcing standards. Among other things, no fat fucks allowed.

Otherwise, we'll be wasting more of our lives away watching such youtubery.

kungfu2u
4/07/2009 9:51am,
The main problem i have with these x vs streetfighter videos is the streetfighter is always overweight and cant fight to save their life, i posted a video earlier of jkd vs streetfighter, the dude was overweight as this guy and his pants kept falling off
Your point being? That's ALL "streetfighters."

kungfu2u
4/07/2009 9:52am,
Indeed.

There should be a "Streetfighter Certification Commission" in each jurisdiction, enforcing standards. Among other things, no fat fucks allowed.

Agreed-- and THEN, they should do something about the Crips and the Bloods.

Holy Moment
4/07/2009 10:45am,

What are you talking about? Tank Abbott, anyone?

Matt Phillips
4/07/2009 12:40pm,
Tank was never fat like that.

JohnnyCache
4/07/2009 1:13pm,

years of boxing + wrestling + top end powerlifting makes a guy a "fat ****" on bullshido now? The posterbase on BS is sounding more and more like the curly haired guy on Never Back Down every day.

I vote we simply replace all instances of the term "street fighter" that are not video game or sonny chiba related with the therm "some guy"

IMightBeWrong
4/07/2009 1:18pm,
The question on my mind is this: Why did that fight last as long as it did? The "punch 10 times really fast and then throw a knee to the head" method should have worked the first time on chubs, not the second. Somebody get a Muay Thai fighter in there to show him how beating down poor untrained fat guys really works!

cyrijl
4/07/2009 2:36pm,
Thing is...he obviously isn't some dude off of the street, he more or less kept his hands up, didn't cross his feet, etc. And they're both pretty hefty.

The Fake Macoy
4/07/2009 2:37pm,
I vote we simply replace all instances of the term "street fighter" that are not video game or sonny chiba related with the therm "some guy"

I agree, if you aren't badass enough to break someout of of prison, and then kill his brother and sell his sister off into prostitution when they refuse to pay you, it's not worth calling yourself a street fighter.

King Sleepless
4/07/2009 2:41pm,
This video sucks. All of you suck.

Uncle Skippy
4/07/2009 2:47pm,
This video sucks. All of you suck.

Somebody remove Sarcastro's nipple clamps and wipe the Tiger Balm off of his balls.

hitandrun
4/07/2009 2:58pm,
Here we go!

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/hitandrunstyle/hondavsken.jpg?t=1239134074

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/hitandrunstyle/sf4-ryu-honda.jpg?t=1239134143

Or... something like this..
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/hitandrunstyle/ryuhondacosplay.jpg?t=1239134190

JohnnyCache
4/07/2009 3:23pm,
I got to give it up to that guy for having the lack of self-hate it would take to walk around in public like that.

Hesperus
4/07/2009 3:52pm,
Who is the guy on the left side of the screen starting around :14, and why is he surrendering?

Holy Moment
4/07/2009 3:58pm,
Tank was never fat like that.

I'd say 298 lbs at his peak is pretty fat.

years of boxing + wrestling + top end powerlifting makes a guy a "fat ****" on bullshido now? The posterbase on BS is sounding more and more like the curly haired guy on Never Back Down every day.

Go **** yourself. No seriously, rip your dick off and shove it head-first into the hole where it used to be.

The point I was trying to fucking make is that only the REAL street-fighters are fat. Because that's where they keep their chi. Street-chi. "Boxing/wrestling/powerlifting"? **** you. The only experience he had was StreetFighting and PitFighting, and you know it!