PDA

View Full Version : A long argument with a Bruce Lee fanboy

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

hayate87
4/06/2009 10:35pm,
For around the last two months, I have been arguing with this one guy named
"JJT2", on some lame website called crunchyroll, about martial arts and fighting. He ,apparently, is well known for posting several fighting threads(despite that it's some anime obsessed site, and that he's been told to stop many times) on this website even though people have told him of Sherdog and other places.

He seems to be a fanboy of Bruce Lee who's obsessive about JKD, TKD, Wing Chun, etc. He's also known for posting ridiculous threads such as "Have you ever fallen in love in the middle of a physical fight?","ESP has been proven to exist","Who uses ki energy to fight or enhance techniques", and "Are girls attracted by the way a guy may fight". Personally, I think he's a liar and seriously stubborn. Since I don't want to spoil anything or type down a hell of a lot of paragraphs, here's the link:

P.S. /I'm "Hayate87"(just like in this website) on that forum, in case you're wondering who's who. Also, this is my first post and I read the rules but I'm not sure if I did something wrong by putting this link, let me know, okay.

(http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-455499/best-method-to-train-for-fighting/?pg=16#23842495) --Go to the first page and follow through

wingchunx2z
4/07/2009 1:49pm,
For around the last two months, I have been arguing with this one guy named
"JJT2", on some lame website called crunchyroll, about martial arts and fighting. He ,apparently, is well known for posting several fighting threads(despite that it's some anime obsessed site, and that he's been told to stop many times) on this website even though people have told him of Sherdog and other places.

He seems to be a fanboy of Bruce Lee who's obsessive about JKD, TKD, Wing Chun, etc. He's also known for posting ridiculous threads such as "Have you ever fallen in love in the middle of a physical fight?","ESP has been proven to exist","Who uses ki energy to fight or enhance techniques", and "Are girls attracted by the way a guy may fight". Personally, I think he's a liar and seriously stubborn. Since I don't want to spoil anything or type down a hell of a lot of paragraphs, here's the link:

P.S. /I'm "Hayate87"(just like in this website) on that forum, in case you're wondering who's who. Also, this is my first post and I read the rules but I'm not sure if I did something wrong by putting this link, let me know, okay.

(http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-455499/best-method-to-train-for-fighting/?pg=16#23842495) --Go to the first page and follow through

"...but keep in mind this debate started with me trying to prove that fighting depends on the individual. Training is a part of that.styles do not matter. As long as you trained properly, the fight will usually go in your favor.
that was my claim. I was never here to debate who is the better fighter between me and you. There is a huge difference between martial arts and fighting.im was debating martial arts. you were debating fighting.Honestly speaking, i dont have a lot of fighting experience, i dont spend a lot of time training outside of the dojo and club,if u were to fight me today, my chances in winning would be solely based around a lucky nut shot, eye gouge, or hissing to wierld you out. http://img1.cdn.crunchyroll.com/i/bb/smilies/laugh.gif which actually brings me to another point- perhaps women might need a few "cheap" shots to fight on equal par with men.Did u know Wing chun was created by women to stop husbands from beating on them?There r some martial arts that r created for the weaker individual to stand a chance against a much stronger opponent.- you dont get more individual then that."

WTF lmao is this guy serious? I thought you were joking but he actually belives his fighting ability will depend on a lucky nut shot eye gouge or hissing to wierd you out? hissing? I train shaolin and I'm a very proud and vocal wing chun fighter but my gosh that is absurd. Wing chun was not made to keep the women's husbands from beating them.. where the hell is he getting his reference?

He seems to be slightly delusional so in this humble chunner's opinion you are not alone in your dumbfoundedness of this persons's lack of understanding.

"Bruce Lee said in a match between evenly skilled fighters, the master of the feint will win. spitting, throwing objects, throwing a shoe, ect. all leave split second opening against the most skilled fighter.My master's ultimate technique is to throw a snot filled cloth at the enemy. and it sticks to their face...and slides very slowly down... my own ultimate technique is to pee on my enemy.pee can be a great distraction to...peace over war"

Oh My Gosh.. I saw this adn I had to out it on here.. a shot filled cloth? pee? that is his ultimate distraction? is he serious? are you sure he's not trolling? this is in the real of Homeo level stupidity.

CrackFox
4/07/2009 1:52pm,
Did you register here just to bitch about this guy?

Munacra
4/07/2009 1:57pm,
I think that guy is trolling like a pro.

Matt Phillips
4/07/2009 2:16pm,
Are you Kommisar on youtube by any chance?

hayate87
4/07/2009 3:29pm,
"...but keep in mind this debate started with me trying to prove that fighting depends on the individual. Training is a part of that.styles do not matter. As long as you trained properly, the fight will usually go in your favor.
that was my claim. I was never here to debate who is the better fighter between me and you. There is a huge difference between martial arts and fighting.im was debating martial arts. you were debating fighting.Honestly speaking, i dont have a lot of fighting experience, i dont spend a lot of time training outside of the dojo and club,if u were to fight me today, my chances in winning would be solely based around a lucky nut shot, eye gouge, or hissing to wierld you out. http://img1.cdn.crunchyroll.com/i/bb/smilies/laugh.gif which actually brings me to another point- perhaps women might need a few "cheap" shots to fight on equal par with men.Did u know Wing chun was created by women to stop husbands from beating on them?There r some martial arts that r created for the weaker individual to stand a chance against a much stronger opponent.- you dont get more individual then that."

WTF lmao is this guy serious? I thought you were joking but he actually belives his fighting ability will depend on a lucky nut shot eye gouge or hissing to wierd you out? hissing? I train shaolin and I'm a very proud and vocal wing chun fighter but my gosh that is absurd. Wing chun was not made to keep the women's husbands from beating them.. where the hell is he getting his reference?

He seems to be slightly delusional so in this humble chunner's opinion you are not alone in your dumbfoundedness of this persons's lack of understanding.

"Bruce Lee said in a match between evenly skilled fighters, the master of the feint will win. spitting, throwing objects, throwing a shoe, ect. all leave split second opening against the most skilled fighter.My master's ultimate technique is to throw a snot filled cloth at the enemy. and it sticks to their face...and slides very slowly down... my own ultimate technique is to pee on my enemy.pee can be a great distraction to...peace over war"

Oh My Gosh.. I saw this adn I had to out it on here.. a shot filled cloth? pee? that is his ultimate distraction? is he serious? are you sure he's not trolling? this is in the real of Homeo level stupidity.

He's got about 20 other threads with ridiculous statements like fighting solves all the world's problems, fighting is like a religion, and that fighting is possibly the most important thing in the world, so I don't think he's just trolling. I just like to believe that he's a little too obsessed.

hayate87
4/07/2009 3:32pm,
Did you register here just to bitch about this guy?

Just a coincidence, never really did anything like posting in forums except for what's in that link, Happen to learn about Bullshido from one of the users in that site.

hayate87
4/07/2009 3:34pm,
Are you Kommisar on youtube by any chance?

I have no idea who that is.

hayate87
4/07/2009 3:42pm,
I think that guy is trolling like a pro.

I thought so too at first, but I realized that he has posted many threads with fighting as the topic. I don't know which would be sadder, the thought that he may have posted over 1361 posts to troll(really needs to go out), or that his ideas about fighting are so stupid, that it would lead someone to believe he's trolling

Hesperus
4/07/2009 3:51pm,
(really needs to go out)

Says the guy who's been arguing with him on the internet for two months.

CrackFox
4/07/2009 4:00pm,

Don't forget that he registered on another site to tell us all about what a poop-head this guy is.

hayate87
4/07/2009 4:00pm,

I would be contradicting about half the things I wrote.

If I see on my E-Mail that he responded on a certain day, I'll just respond and then get on with my life. It's not like I spend my life on a computer, those kind of people are fucking nerdy. What is that like 5 minutes, around 50 replies, two months, do the math.

Hesperus
4/07/2009 4:08pm,
2 + 2 = **** you.

hayate87
4/07/2009 4:20pm,
2 + 2 = **** you.

Are you even a martial artist, fighter, or anything. You sound like a crazy nerd looking to tell off people in the internet where you can't get harmed. If you're not gonna talk about anything that even involves the topic, go somewhere else, learn how to actually insult someone without sounding like a 5 year-old, or get some fucking friends.

CrackFox
4/07/2009 4:23pm,
How has the fact that he's made fun of you got anything to do with whether or not he's a martial artist?

Holy Moment
4/07/2009 4:24pm,
Are you even a martial artist, fighter, or anything. You sound like a crazy nerd looking to tell off people in the internet where you can't get harmed. If you're not gonna talk about anything that even involves the topic, go somewhere else, learn how to actually insult someone without sounding like a 5 year-old, or get some fucking friends.

******!