PDA

View Full Version : Bullshido in Comics: Mail Order Ninja!

Cy Q. Faunce
4/04/2009 3:12pm,
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1598167286

Meet Timmy McAllister, a normal kid who lives in the plain ol' town of Cherry Creek, Indiana, where everyone and everything is frighteningly normal...that is, until the day Timmy orders his very own ninja! As a little kid, who needs imaginary friends--or even man's best friend--when you can have your own stealth-fighting butt-kicker? Timmy, and the town of Cherry Creek may never be the same!
I hope he didn't end up with Ashida Kim, who could probably be persuaded to perform this service for very little money.

Rancid Pantaloons
4/05/2009 6:30am,
hmm, I would prefer mail order brides which could actually do some service for me but I guess people are different and some guys would prefer a ninja.

He probably got ashida. since the book costs only 5.98 dollars.

johnny3443
4/05/2009 12:25pm,
hmm, I would prefer mail order brides which could actually do some service for me but I guess people are different and some guys would prefer a ninja.

He probably got ashida. since the book costs only 5.98 dollars.

Makes you wounder how much it would cost to have Ashida make an appearance at a birthday party or other event.
Maybe, bus fare to the event & all the shrimp he can eat, + a piece of cake (if he's good).

danniboi07
4/05/2009 1:17pm,
I think that ran in the la times comic section for a while.

kungfu2u
4/05/2009 1:40pm,
Ninjas are only effective in countries that have dogs strictly as a food-source.

Rancid Pantaloons
4/05/2009 1:40pm,
Makes you wounder how much it would cost to have Ashida make an appearance at a birthday party or other event.
Maybe, bus fare to the event & all the shrimp he can eat, + a piece of cake (if he's good).

I believe there was a thread about Ashida where he was forced to say to a judge that he was broke, lived in his moms basement and stuff like that.

So I guess you could have him at your price:D

Cy Q. Faunce
4/05/2009 1:42pm,
At a minimum, the anal virginity of the comeliest child.

kungfu2u
4/05/2009 1:42pm,
I believe there was a thread about Ashida where he was forced to say to a judge that he was broke, lived in his moms basement and stuff like that.

So I guess you could have him at your price:D
Heck, a can of Alpo would do it.

Holy Moment
4/05/2009 4:36pm,
Ninjas are only effective in countries that have dogs strictly as a food-source.

Rapists can turn a sun-shine day into a Rape Day.

Cy Q. Faunce
4/05/2009 4:40pm,
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/b/bd/Rapeclock.jpg