PDA

View Full Version : OUS My name is Tom Mccarthy

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

tmccarthy01
4/04/2009 2:38am,
I am a 3rd dan in kyokuninjakan. I have studied for 20 years in this style under Saiko Sensei Zeno in the dojo in Hopewell Jct NY. I teach in Arizona now and travel back to NY to train as often as I can under Sensei zeno I have had 3 back surgeries that have been very serious and I am still training in this system. I have not been able to train as much as I would like to but I am still training. Ous Sensei Tom Mccarthy any questions feel free to email or call me 347-607-9908 email [email protected]

Vorpal
4/04/2009 5:26am,
Where am I? Newbietown? Right. OUS. Welcome to BS. I'm very interested in hearing more about Kyokuninjakan. A brief description of the style, it's lineage and the training methods involved would be appreciated. OUS out.

patfromlogan
4/04/2009 9:00pm,
Gee, us Kyuokushinkaikan call it OSU! But pronounce it ohsssssssssss. And the more beat up and bloody and wrecked the person saying, the cooler it sounds.

Back in Wado, the Sensei would say, "You tired?" And all the gung ho would say, "OSU!" and the wimps would look around sadly, thinking, but, but, I AM tired, and gee, now I have to stay here out on the mats.

tmccarthy01
4/07/2009 10:15pm,
Hi My name is Sensei Tom Mccarthy I am a 3rd dan in kyokuninjakan we train in a street style. It's mixed as most MA are these days we evolved from kyokushin my sensei was a student of Shihan S. Oyama in whiteplains NY we do Ippon of one steps fullcontact free fighting knife and weapons training bando and ju jitsu and a mix of other styles such as aikidoand some karate but very fluid not like old rigid karate. I 've have studied under sensei Zeno for approx 20 years I had back injury and I am back traing again in arizona we do not tournament fight with no disrespect to that type of fighting as we teach street fighting eye gouges neck and limb breaks and life ending tech in dire situations. We have 4 school in NY AZ WA and VA and our students are taught to survive in the real life street tech. I hope this expalins our style if not feel free to call me at my number 347-607-9908 or email at [email protected] OUS>

Goju - Joe
4/07/2009 11:07pm,
Is this you

http://www1.esc.edu/personalstu/lfoster/purpose.html

tmccarthy01
4/08/2009 12:44am,
yes this is our web site. also My Sensei holds a 3rd or 4th dan in Gojo if you have any questions feel free to email me or call Ous Tom Mccarthy

http://www1.esc.edu/personalstu/lfoster/purpose.html[/quote]

Petter
4/08/2009 12:48am,
we do not tournament fight with no disrespect to that type of fighting as we teach street fighting eye gouges neck and limb breaks and life ending tech
Wow. You must lose a lot of students when you practice applying these techniques.

Skepticus
4/08/2009 3:00am,
Wow. You must lose a lot of students when you practice applying these techniques.

Heh. The ones who make it to black belt must be super-deadly to have survived class for so long...

EDIT: Yup, they're deadly all right:

Headbreak (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1319189225244254867)

Nefron
4/08/2009 4:54am,
For some reason I find this disturbing

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_faEF7Sz3IgY/SZnJKF8iOiI/AAAAAAAAAJA/R-wzolT2zpc/s144/85whiteletters.jpg

akuma13
4/08/2009 2:25pm,
Hi My name is Sensei Tom Mccarthy I am a 3rd dan in kyokuninjakan we train in a street style. It's mixed as most MA are these days we evolved from kyokushin my sensei was a student of Shihan S. Oyama in whiteplains NY we do Ippon of one steps fullcontact free fighting knife and weapons training bando and ju jitsu and a mix of other styles such as aikidoand some karate but very fluid not like old rigid karate. I 've have studied under sensei Zeno for approx 20 years I had back injury and I am back traing again in arizona we do not tournament fight with no disrespect to that type of fighting as we teach street fighting eye gouges neck and limb breaks and life ending tech in dire situations. We have 4 school in NY AZ WA and VA and our students are taught to survive in the real life street tech. I hope this expalins our style if not feel free to call me at my number 347-607-9908 or email at [email protected] OUS>

Where exactly in WA?

tmccarthy01
4/08/2009 5:29pm,
this site is full of **** and your all a bunch of aholes you have know Idea what you are talking about go train in a tkd gym Jack off

cam4276
4/08/2009 5:41pm,
remember where you are lads. No trolling here.

Phrost
4/08/2009 5:44pm,
Where, in YMAS?

Original Poster OUS Guy: You're being a tad bit sensitive for someone who supposedly trains in a full contact style.

These are Full Contact Discussion Forums, and this thread was originally in our Light Contact section until 30 seconds ago.

Food for thought.

OPP!

CoffeeFan
4/08/2009 5:51pm,
Wow, sensitive much? OUS!

Phrost
4/08/2009 5:55pm,
You know, I never gave Bill Duff credit for doing OK in his Kyokushin fight.

This thread is now about bare knuckle fighting and former pro football players and wrestlers.

NJM
4/08/2009 5:59pm,
this site is full of **** and your all a bunch of aholes you have know Idea what you are talking about go train in a tkd gym Jack off
You have a school in WA?