PDA

View Full Version : Bullshido saved my marriage

churchill92
4/01/2009 3:52pm,
Well not really but it did save me a bunch of cash i would spend going to a dojo that wasn't doing what I needed it to do and y'all pointed it out.

Thanks and looking forward to more reading of the fun times!

Tom Kagan
4/01/2009 7:15pm,
Since you saved a bunch of cash due to this site, perhaps you may want to consider a becoming a supporting member of Bullshido?

thaclient
4/02/2009 10:57am,
Tom's kinda got you on that one! :karated:

Welcome to bullshido!

threetoe
4/02/2009 11:40am,
http://quotesmarter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/geico_eyeball_money2.jpg

johnny3443
4/02/2009 11:51am,
Since you saved a bunch of cash due to this site, perhaps you may want to consider a becoming a supporting member of Bullshido?
For a mere $20 you can get all kinds of good stuff, like access to the super secret Black belt club, and your very own secret decoder ring.*

BTW, Bullshido has saved me money and time too. Welcome.

*(Rings available once they have been made)

KO'd N DOA
4/02/2009 12:26pm,
Yes, the super secret Black Belt forum and a Tag.

Welcome, bullshido didn't save my marriage, but it didn't hurt it either...(except for some LLL threads - and some NSFW posts, )

Welcome to the site!

churchill92
4/03/2009 9:55pm,
For a mere $20 you can get all kinds of good stuff, like access to the super secret Black belt club, and your very own secret decoder ring.*

BTW, Bullshido has saved me money and time too. Welcome.

*(Rings available once they have been made)

YOU FANGER YOU I KNOW IT WAS YOU SJP! See I learn quick ;)

As for the donating stuff, sure, I'll do that in due time if it turns out I'll stay. Overall I'm mostly lurking and not posting too much. I've learned in all the intarweb forums that it's best to get a good feel on the community before I plunge in headfirst.

And I came over from the Aikiweb forums too. Irony.

Tom Kagan
4/04/2009 9:24am,
Cheapskate.

patfromlogan
4/04/2009 8:07pm,
YOU FANGER YOU I KNOW IT WAS YOU SJP! See I learn quick ;)

As for the donating stuff, sure, I'll do that in due time if it turns out I'll stay. Overall I'm mostly lurking and not posting too much. I've learned in all the intarweb forums that it's best to get a good feel on the community before I plunge in headfirst.

And I came over from the Aikiweb forums too. Irony.

Pony up the cash, join the infamous Black Belt Club or these guys are going to **** you up: