PDA

View Full Version : Judo seminar runoff

Pages : [1] 2

richguerra
3/18/2009 10:32pm,
Bola de pendejos

MrBadGuy
3/18/2009 10:42pm,
Fine sir, will you be joining us other gentlemen for festivities?

richguerra
3/18/2009 10:46pm,
SURE WILL.

MrBadGuy
3/18/2009 10:49pm,
Excellent. Stay for the Judo seminar!

Zapruder
3/18/2009 10:58pm,
Bola de pendejos

You will NOT be allowed in the dojo with that attitude. Do you understand me?

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

You will be humble and respectful to my brethren, all attitude WILL be left at the door.

richguerra
3/18/2009 11:09pm,
Yes masa, yes masa. No attitude here on my part, but you sound like you are egging me on, whats your trip, i can make aquick phone call to the texas boxing commision to see what your throwdown is all about.

Zapruder
3/18/2009 11:12pm,
Yes masa, yes masa. No attitude here on my part, but you sound like you are egging me on, whats your trip, i can make aquick phone call to the texas boxing commision to see what your throwdown is all about.

Call everyone pendejos and you say you have no attitude? And then veiled threats about calling "the law" on us, and you have no attitude?

MrBadGuy
3/18/2009 11:12pm,
Are you serious? This isn't a throwdown! It's a Judo seminar! Read the first post!

TEA
3/19/2009 12:04am,

Hey, dumbass, Texas doesn't have a boxing commission. Combat sports in Texas are regulated by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, who also regulate ADA compliance, HVAC repair, water well drillers, barbers and boilers. This is a seminar, not a throwdown. Even throwdowns are exempt from regulation under the Combat Sports provisions of TDLR's licensing authority. If you want to attend any seminars or throwdowns, you really do need to ditch the attitude. We don't need to beat you up, we can just decide to ignore you.

DKJr
3/19/2009 12:10am,
Hey, dumbass, Texas doesn't have a boxing commission. Combat sports in Texas are regulated by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, who also regulate ADA compliance, HVAC repair, water well drillers, barbers and boilers. This is a seminar, not a throwdown. Even throwdowns are exempt from regulation under the Combat Sports provisions of TDLR's licensing authority. If you want to attend any seminars or throwdowns, you really do need to ditch the attitude. We don't need to beat you up, we can just decide to ignore you.

:owneddanc:bully::bully::sniperdan

jnp
3/19/2009 1:35am,
Bola de pendejos
The Advanced Grappling Discussion (AGD) forum is heavily moderated. Stick to the thread topic or refrain from posting. Forums such as this one allow for trolling or flaming like your post quoted above. AGD does not.

Coach Josh
3/19/2009 7:47am,
I leave y'all alone for 10 minutes and this happens.

jnp
3/19/2009 12:17pm,
There seems to be a misunderstanding here. The get together this Saturday, March 21st is for a Judo seminar. It costs $50.00 to attend. We would love to have you come to the seminar to support Coach Josh, who is from Lousiana.

I doubt there will be any time for challenge matches. That's not the purpose of the seminar.

If you want to challenge some of the Austin Bullshido crew that's fine, but not at the seminar please. We will schedule an Austin or San Marcos throwdown if you wish to cross hands with any of us.

Zapruder, the one who you thought was egging you on, is a BJJ guy. He made a reference in another thread about, "I like to stretch, kick and stretch!". This is a humorous reference to a character from a Saturday Night Live skit. He was not claiming that he was going to kick your ass.

akamuchlove
3/19/2009 1:20pm,
Sweet Josh!! I look forward to learning your technique!!!

And as for you, Richard Guerra, I (Devon Miller) reserve the right to refuse service and deny entry to anyone I so choose, and you sir are not welcome at my school, under any circumstances. Comprende?

Further, I find it ironic that you post on Bullshido :)

richguerra
3/19/2009 2:58pm,
now we all know, and i dont know who you are sir, you got me confused with some one else,, MR, GUERRA DOES NOT ISSUE CHALLENGE MATCHES. NOR DOES HE TAKE THE TIME TO RESPOND TO THEM. WE WIL NOT REPLY AGAIN.. TU SABES?

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

And as for your much love moniker mr . Gueraa wold say that to all his friends and students he borrowed that from one of his mentors the late max e. Youngstein much love.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

And as for your much love moniker mr . Gueraa wold say that to all his friends and students he borrowed that from one of his mentors the late max e. Youngstein much love.

Zapruder
3/19/2009 3:07pm,
I would like to apologize for all of this, I did not realize that Rich Guerra was issuing challenges, I thought he wanted to meet up with people in Austin to train. It wasnt til I read his oh so witty "insult" that I realized who this guy is.