PDA

View Full Version : Left TKD today!

megamad
2/17/2009 11:34am,
After more than seven years of doing TKD and being unhappy about it, I had a long talk with my master (whom I have the utmost respect to and consult with on anything MA related), I told him everything and he gave me his blessing to go ahead and train Judo.
So, cheers for a new way to come, and hopefully there i'll find what I want.

DarkPhoenix
2/17/2009 1:47pm,
Don't leave TKD, just supplement it. I have been doing judo with my TKD since I was 15 years old, with no regrets.

HonkyTonkMan
2/17/2009 2:42pm,
After more than seven years of doing TKD and being unhappy about it, I had a long talk with my master (whom I have the utmost respect to and consult with on anything MA related), I told him everything and he gave me his blessing to go ahead and train Judo.
So, cheers for a new way to come, and hopefully there i'll find what I want.

His BLESSING?

WTF?

Why do you need the "blessing" of some guy to make your MA's training better rounded?
Are you paying for lesson? If so then maybe you need to rethink the whole MA thing.

As for the "my Master" part......LOL...your master.

Tee Hee.

I call troll

TxSanshou
2/17/2009 2:45pm,
Hope I can get out of taekwondo soon I just don't think that the olympic taekwondo Istudy is very practical

HonkyTonkMan
2/17/2009 2:49pm,
Hope I can get out of taekwondo soon I just don't think that the olympic taekwondo Istudy is very practical

Really? Olympic TKD isnt practical? Whooda thunked eet?