PDA

View Full Version : NOOB here

BrokenTitanium
2/13/2009 11:29pm,
nothing much here other than old man from texas with busted up titanium in his body, so hi.

TKDBot
2/13/2009 11:31pm,
Welcome to the Bullshido Forums BrokenTitanium... Make sure you review your dojo (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83) and add it to your user control panel so you can get the http://www.bullshido.net/images/dojoreview1.gif icon in your user info bar in your posts.

BoonDog
2/14/2009 1:23pm,
nothing much here other than old man from texas with busted up titanium in his body, so hi.

I have titanium in my leg. It's been in there since I was 15 and is still in tack. How did you bust yours up?

BrokenTitanium
2/15/2009 5:06pm,
i have titanium in my back. there are 6 screwes, 2 rods and one swivel point bar in the middle of all this. not really sure i managed to break one of the screws and bend one of the rods. the screw broke right at the point where the threads meets the screw head. it is clean break. the worst thing about it is that i had only had them in my back for 3 months before the damage. now when i walk i sound like a cheap ratchet being turned or like an wooden floor creaking. yea you can actually hear the titanium rubbing when i walk. hope this answers your question. thanks

han090
2/15/2009 7:23pm,
i have titanium in my back. there are 6 screwes, 2 rods and one swivel point bar in the middle of all this. not really sure i managed to break one of the screws and bend one of the rods. the screw broke right at the point where the threads meets the screw head. it is clean break. the worst thing about it is that i had only had them in my back for 3 months before the damage. now when i walk i sound like a cheap ratchet being turned or like an wooden floor creaking. yea you can actually hear the titanium rubbing when i walk. hope this answers your question. thanksHow did you injure yourself orginally.

Not to focus on it too much, but since you brought it up.

BrokenTitanium
2/17/2009 10:10pm,
i got injured many years ago while working in the oilfields and it steadily throughout the past 20 years got to the point that i needed my back repaired. it sucks cause i cant the surgery and the break has left me not being able to kick or lift my left foot higher than about 4 inches.