PDA

View Full Version : People Hiding and Trying to Put Blame On Others

Pages : [1] 2

i am watching
10/27/2002 12:39pm,
I want to clear up some names in here.

TKD4thDAN - Casey Grillet (drag queen was his girlfriend Erin Donaway - works at Mike Whites school if you want to verify, and Handicapped guy was his brother Mike)

G force sc tkd - Ben Grillet (Casey's bother)

G-Force was the name they used at the US Open in Florida

If you look back you will see one always associating with the other..Funny huh?

Greese
10/27/2002 1:13pm,
Damn, now this getting good.

Mercurius
10/27/2002 2:42pm,
The US Open, eh? I remember that event from my Sport Karate days. A shitsmelling den of stop-point fighting, musical ballet--I mean, forms, ventilated kama, and McDojo intersection.

I believe it's the worst reason anyone can supply for making a trip to Orlando.

--------------------
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SifuAbel
10/28/2002 4:13pm,
Yeah, chock full of KARATE schools!!

Peedee makes a living out of whining like a spoiled child.

interested
10/28/2002 5:08pm,
Dear I am watching,

I believe I know who you are. I don't blame for you for getting on here and exposing Ben and Casey. I have to give them a little credit, for a while, I thought that TKD4thDAN was Ben also. I knew for a fact that the siouxcitytkd1 was him. Perhaps we should call Ben and Casey on this piece that they have chosen to place in here. If this isn't who I think it is (and you will know if I am right)then I want to comend whomever you may be. You must obviously know the Grillet's for whom they are. Backstabbing, lazy, wannabe, pathetic excuses for a friend, instructor, and martial arts student. Ben and Casey, when you read this and I know you will, you aren't fooling anyone. Sounds like your girlfriend made a bad move on your part! Hope you both get what you have coming to you.

Mercurius
10/28/2002 5:08pm,
Eat it, KFDW. I saw more than enough "kung fu kiddies" schools in there to write a doctorate about the effect of McKwoons on CMA.

"I do Kung Fu"
"What style?"
"What do you mean what style?"

--------------------

SifuAbel
10/28/2002 5:34pm,
" Eat it, KFDW."

Ha! I don't do miniatures , merc. 90% of the US open is karate.

Mercurius
10/28/2002 8:39pm,
Right, like 90% of all fights go to the ground. (they both have about the same amount of truth in them)

--------------------

Freddy
10/28/2002 9:38pm,
It makes you wonder where does these people get their stats?

PEACE!

Gezere
10/29/2002 4:07am,
>Right, like 90% of all fights go to the ground. (they both have about the same amount of truth in them)

Not here to take sides but Merc your statement is wrong. Where KFDW is verifiable by looking at the participants at the US Open (which I hold in the same league as Super Grand, meaning SUCK!) Yours doesn't have any verifiable stats to support it.

Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!

Mercurius
10/29/2002 4:54am,
Er, I agree the US Open sucks big time, but I was arguing against that it was 90% karate- the "majority" of attending schools are probably "karate", but back when I went yearly, kung fu had an increasing presence; I remember they had a separate forms division for "soft styles".

I was saying "90% of fights go to the ground" on the premise that everyone (except for Peedee) knows it's untrue, I probably should have italicized "right" to show my sarcasm, it's unfortunate how much is lost in text vs. speech.

--------------------

Gezere
10/29/2002 5:27am,
Ah OK I understand now.

KF has had a presence but KARATE (and TKD which I consider Karate in disquise) makes up the vast majority of the open

Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!

SifuAbel
11/01/2002 5:44am,
Let me revise that number. just saw the US open weapons forms. God, it was funny. The new number is 99% BAD karate. Whats with the epileptic faces? And those weapons, it was like a majorettes competition.

Edited by - Kungfudoeswork on November 01 2002 04:47:16

Mercurius
11/01/2002 7:30am,
I'll drink to that. Fags with shiny bo and people who missed the ninja turtle auditions mark "sport karate" weapons divisions as pure ****.

Still, I remember more than a few Wushu-steel broadswords and rope darts.

--------------------

SifuAbel
11/01/2002 7:49am,
At least the wushu was being true to its ways.(the ultra light steel swords are a joke, rope dart however is a bitch to use.)

The karate looked like something basterdized and rediculous. With half the form being the face and the shout.

Miguksaram
11/01/2002 2:54pm,
You know, I have to disagree with you all on this. I watched it as well and I enjoyed it. It was entertaining. Their athletic abilities were impressive. Now keep in mind that this is sport karate and open forms. This, to me, is equal to rythmic gymnastics. I think if you keep it in the forefront of your mind that this is just for show, then you may enjoy it more.

Mind you even my wife that watched it with me, and who has no exposure to martial arts, stated "None of that would ever work in a real fight". I turned to her, handed her my first black belt and told her with that statement alone she has already surpassed most of them that was on that stage.

I also loved the wushu guy DX. His form, was flawless.

Jeremy M. Talbott
http://www.homestead.com/koreanma/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/jns1994/MSA.html