PDA

View Full Version : Another voyeur emerges from the ether

Abue
1/28/2009 3:58pm,
OK, let the bashing begin.

My name is Rob, I am currently training in Oakland CA with "The Other Serge" in SAMBO and have been for the last 2.5 years. (I fell into SAMBO after getting really bored and annoyed with BJJ)

My official start in martial arts was 23 years ago where I started training in Mantis Kung Fu, (about 10 years of training in that on and off) then about 10 years of consistant training in a number of other arts. (Ahh, exposure to new things is fun)

At this point I am a Jack of all trades and master of none. I don't take myself to seriously, or anyone else for that matter. I am a firm believer in the pecking order, and if you want to talk ****, good for you, just be able to back it up. :)

I am pretty tired of people who train in theoretical techniques, and non real world conditions, then try to tell me that they can defend themselves. "Throw a punch at me 1/2 speed and I'll show you what I can do." Yeah right.

Try that with me and I'll be sure to tear that arm off and beat you with it.

Train hard, train often and train real. At 37, I am rolling and banging with the best of them. Go Go old man martial arts!

-Rob

GhostOfKimura
1/28/2009 3:59pm,
Welcome to the Bullshido Forums Abue... Make sure you review your dojo (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83) and add it to your user control panel so you can get the http://www.bullshido.net/images/dojoreview1.gif icon in your user info bar in your posts.

Vorpal
1/28/2009 4:32pm,
I always wanted to do Mantis Kung Fu but it was never availible where I was. Welcome to BS.

sochin101
1/29/2009 3:49am,
Welcome to Bullshido.

Is theotherserge as awesome in real life as he is on here?

How's he look in those little shorts?

Lily
1/29/2009 5:31am,
Abue, welcome to BS. You're officially the only person I envy on this site. I'd give anything to train with theotherserge.

Abue
1/29/2009 12:58pm,
theotherserge is a complete nutter. :) He is also a great samboist, and a really good guy. I feel very lucky to have met Serge, much less have the oppertunity to train with him. Our core group is quite a cast of characters, we'll have to get some video up sometime soon.

I'll be sure to post some good vids of Serges antics. :)

thaclient
1/29/2009 11:47pm,
I'll be sure to post some good vids of Serges antics. :)

<--- grabs :new_popco

Welcome to BS!

TheRuss
1/30/2009 12:21am,
Hi, Rob. Welcome to Bullshido.