PDA

View Full Version : From the great white north.....

ball'n'brawl
1/26/2009 1:52pm,
Hey, new here. On a break from training now( work taking up too much time) but i hold a black belt in TKD and a red belt in Hapkido, Wrestled all through high school. I was just wondering if anybody knew a good place to train in the kingston area. (Kingston, On. that is) Thanks.

TKDBot
1/26/2009 1:53pm,
Welcome to Bullshido, the best Martial Arts forum on the entire Internet, ball'n'brawl. Seriously, you won't regret your choice to join us. We're a great bunch of folks, except for Hannibal. And Sirc. And TaiGip. And MMA Kid. And... well, you get the point.

MrJ
1/28/2009 11:40am,
Welcome to Bullshido. You might want to look at the dojo reviews section and search "Kingston" for mention of any schools near you. The bullies are usually pretty good about providing recommendations. What you are looking for in terms of training and what options are available in your area? Visited any schools? Good luck

Cougar Spirit
2/04/2009 3:22pm,
Welcome to Bullshido.

Goju - Joe
2/04/2009 3:27pm,
MAP

No not that one everybody

This one

http://www.martialartsplanet.ca/

KO'd N DOA
2/04/2009 3:55pm,
Welcome ball'n'brawl,

Its not the great white north if you can grow grapes, and make wine. Kingston ON has everything...from BJJ black belts, to fake BJJ, to Karate, to ju jitsu to whatever, including the most famous Correctional Facilities in the North. Whatever you are looking for you can probably find it.

If you could be more specific about what your needs are, there are many who can help guide you, but some might try to trick ya too! (but not me-)

See ya,

KO'd

TheRuss
2/04/2009 7:15pm,
Welcome to Bullshido.