PDA

View Full Version : Intro

Telaco
1/16/2009 10:43pm,
Hey everyone, just popping my post cherry here on Bullshido. The funny thing is i found out about this web site from some ass on you tube. I might post that convo up later. anyways plz be kind to me, and take care :viking:

KungFuBot
1/16/2009 10:44pm,
Welcome to Bullshido, the best Martial Arts forum on the entire Internet, Telaco. Seriously, you won't regret your choice to join us. We're a great bunch of folks, except for Hannibal. And Sirc. And TaiGip. And MMA Kid. And... well, you get the point.

animlmthr
1/17/2009 12:59am,
Welcome.

Tell me about in-fighting.

patfromlogan
1/18/2009 3:52am,
Is this it?

“How to Melt away FAT, and LOSE WEIGHT, and Create Your Ideal Body EASILY AND PERMANENTLY and Learn the Moves of Your Favourite UFC Fighter with...

InFighting MMA’s “Get Fit Without Getting Hit” Beginner Mixed Martial Arts Program.”

Rask
1/18/2009 5:31am,
Is this it?

“How to Melt away FAT, and LOSE WEIGHT, and Create Your Ideal Body EASILY AND PERMANENTLY and Learn the Moves of Your Favourite UFC Fighter with...

InFighting MMA’s “Get Fit Without Getting Hit” Beginner Mixed Martial Arts Program.”

Oh god, I thought you were trolling until I looked it up... it really exists. Wow.