PDA

View Full Version : GOLDBERG FIGHTING IN PRIDE?

Pages : [1] 2

Gezere
12/30/2003 10:46am,
I keep hearing things about Bill "DA MAN" Goldberg fighting in PRIDE. I know he as a Wrestling match set for 4 Jan in Japan but haven't heard about a MMA match. Whats the word on this?

Gezere
12/30/2003 10:52am,
This is rather disturbing since I had already planned to steal his signature moves for my patented, "I am having way too much fun kicking your ass so now I am going to play around." moves for fights this year. I've always wanted to spear someone in the ring but don't know if I can pull off the Jackhammer w/o cooperation.

WhiteShark
12/30/2003 10:55am,
W/O cooperation I'd say:

Spear = YES!
Jackhammer = no :(

Unless you're fighting 8 year olds in a pool?

Gezere
12/30/2003 11:01am,
I already speared ppel for real to know I don't need their help. I just never done it in MMA or sub grappling because I was almost DQed for doing it in a wrestling match.

One of my "Moments of Coolness" I did pull off Hayabusa's FALCON ARROW but it really wasn't intentional it just happened when a guy charged me. Something I haven't been able to do again:( Still to all who saw it it look just plain cool and ofcourse I tell them I MEANT to do it.:D

But thats not the point. You are supposed to be gathering info for me you Bullshidoka!!! Get to work!!!!

PizDoff
12/30/2003 11:06am,
I may be getting old and decripit at my age but I'm no zombie yet!

This is rather disturbing since I had already planned to steak his signature moves for my patented

Mmmmmmmmm, steak!

Gezere
12/30/2003 11:15am,
Stop pointing out my typos and get to work Piz!

cannabis
12/30/2003 12:34pm,
he will not be in pride ever he is a fan of pride but will stick to pro wrestling where there is more money and less chance of getting hurt

kismasher
12/30/2003 12:48pm,
smart guy

Goku
12/30/2003 12:53pm,
IMO, if goldberg entered he wouldn't do so good, prob'ly get an ass-whoopin'.
Does he have any MA, Wrestling training? (other than "entertainment" wrestling). Wasn't he a football player?

Pandinha
12/30/2003 1:20pm,
Goku,

Yes, he was a football player. The spear is in reality, a tackle. :)

Omega Supreme
12/30/2003 1:28pm,
Actually he's fighting in New Japan Pro wrestling, not Pride. Also I think he wouldn't do to well although he's been formally trained by Obake.

Choke
12/30/2003 1:29pm,
"Spearing" in footaball is spiking your helmet into the person your tackling. Very dangerous for both parties.

After getting choked out by Chris Jehrico in a ::real::, locker room fight I have serious doubts that Goldberg is going to throwdown with real fighters.

Omega Supreme
12/30/2003 1:39pm,
Originally posted by Choke
"Spearing" in footaball is spiking your helmet into the person your tackling. Very dangerous for both parties.

After getting choked out by Chris Jehrico in a ::real::, locker room fight I have serious doubts that Goldberg is going to throwdown with real fighters.

Yeah, that's the reason I don't think Goldberg would do well either.

BlackBeltNow
12/30/2003 1:42pm,
i'm not sure if i remmeber the following correctly but i'll tell u waht i remember:

in sherdog, someone who has connections w/ bill goldberg said that goldberg told him a retired japanese fighter will get "attacked" by someone, and goldberg will rush up and "save him" in hte new years eve pride show ;)

BlackBeltNow
12/30/2003 1:43pm,
Originally posted by Choke

what is jerico's background? another thing: do tell the story. i've heard of the choke but i never heard how the fight or duel began.

PeedeeShaolin
12/30/2003 1:44pm,
I dont think he'd do well at all in MMA. He has no related skill. If its just size and strength then there are guys much larger than him who also know the game.