PDA

View Full Version : Discovery Channel proves *snicker* Teh deadly Pressure points

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

aznassassn
1/04/2009 2:47am,
Did anyone see fight science on discovery channel? They tested a whole bunch of martial arts and The Ninjutsu guy did a death punch and pressure point stuff and all the pressure point stuff was scientifically proven.

Kentucky Fried Chokin
1/04/2009 3:02am,
Did anyone see fight science on discovery channel? They tested a whole bunch of martial arts and The Ninjutsu guy did a death punch and pressure point stuff and all the pressure point stuff was scientifically proven.

You mean the hammerfist to the solar plexas?

DKJr
1/04/2009 3:04am,

Oh giggles you're so funny.

Lindz
1/04/2009 3:32am,
No I didnčt. Link plz

Omega Supreme
1/04/2009 3:55am,

Your gayness is scientifically proven.

markcos262
1/04/2009 10:57am,

YouTube - Glen Levy teaches some pressure points (http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=PfGL-C1U2DU)

YouTube - Glen Levy teaches pressure points (http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=NS0OLGkLD1U)

You were joking weren't you about Glen Levy?

markcos262
1/04/2009 11:05am,
http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?p=2025517&posted=1#post2025517

In case you weren't joking.

It is Fake
1/04/2009 11:22am,
First off, go reread the sceintifc method. If you haven't learned that in school yet, you are two young to be on this web forum.

Please pay close attention to how experiments are supposed to be run.
Please pay close attention to how to set up a proper experiment.

Then watch the D. Channel show again. If you still feel the same way, go to MAP or Martial Talk.

Diesel_tke
1/04/2009 7:49pm,

Actually I did watch that and thought everyone came to the exact opposite conclusion that you came to. Interesting.

marcusdbrutus
1/04/2009 7:53pm,

Did you see the MMA-centered Fight Science? It was still retarded, but Bas Rutten's punch had like 2 or 3 times the force of a 'ninja death punch'. And that ninjer guy was so happy too. I bet he cried when he saw that.

Diesel_tke
1/04/2009 7:55pm,
Bas is a bad ass. No doubt.

aznassassn
1/04/2009 7:57pm,
Actually I did watch that and thought everyone came to the exact opposite conclusion that you came to. Interesting.What conclusion did i come to exactly? Anyway me and my TKD friend used to have bare knuckle fights all the time before we had gloves and one time he punched me and it caught me under the shoulder and my arm was like, kinda paralyzed for about 15 seconds.

marcusdbrutus
1/04/2009 7:59pm,
What conclusion did i come to exactly? Anyway me and my TKD friend used to have bare knuckle fights all the time before we had gloves and one time he punched me and it caught me under the shoulder and my arm was like, kinda paralyzed for about 15 seconds.

Commonly known as the charlie horse. What the hell do kids do in school nowadays?

aznassassn
1/04/2009 7:59pm,
Did you see the MMA-centered Fight Science? It was still retarded, but Bas Rutten's punch had like 2 or 3 times the force of a 'ninja death punch'. And that ninjer guy was so happy too. I bet he cried when he saw that.

Yeah i did see it, they had really powerful kicks but i remember Bas Ruttens straight being nearly as powerful as the boxer's, who did a one punch knockout and the Ninjutsu guys punch actually would've killed someone and the scientists said it was as powerful as a police shotgun although, you know, without bullets lol.

aznassassn
1/04/2009 8:01pm,
Commonly known as the charlie horse. What the hell do kids do in school nowadays? It wasn't at school it was at his house and It was'nt a charlie horse, i know what they feel like and this actually made it really hard to move, I also saw something saying that was a pressure point for paralysing the arm, kinda in between the shoulder, chest and armpit.

*edit* Wait a sec, you said Charlie Horse, Isn't a Charlie Horse a dead leg? you know, to the thigh not the arm?

Diesel_tke
1/04/2009 8:04pm,
Yeah i did see it, they had really powerful kicks but i remember Bas Ruttens straight being nearly as powerful as the boxer's, who did a one punch knockout and the Ninjutsu guys punch actually would've killed someone and the scientists said it was as powerful as a police shotgun although, you know, without bullets lol.

So tell me, if the ninja guys are so deadly, why are they not fighting in the UFC? They could earn a lot of money and all they have to do is punch someone one time.