PDA

View Full Version : I don't actual have a doctrate.

DrPockets
1/08/2009 4:19pm,
I didn't mean to lie to you, but I think it sounds better than Mr. I believe that's a rather bland title, so I changed it, and now I'm apologizing to you in advance. And based on what I've read, that makes me the nicest person in these forums.

Anyway, I was referred to this forum from the very worstiest of the worst of the internet, and I hope that the posts are not a bunch of "YOUR STYLE IS STOOPID MINE IS SOUPERIOURER TO YOUR WEAK SH!T IM A TOUGH GUY FIGHT YOU FOR REAL WHERE U LIVE"

I would really love to expand my knowledge on styles that aren't really in my area and get some feedback from some of the bigger named dojos in Southern California.

Also, Hi. What's up guys? You doing alright?

edit** I'm retarded; title should say actually.

BJJbot
1/08/2009 4:20pm,
We knew you could do it! DrPockets posted, YAY! And if a bot is this rude, just imagine harsh this is gonna be. Hope you're wearing a thick gi.

BaronVonDingDong
1/08/2009 4:21pm,
Hello and welcome to Bullshido. Plus, I actually do have a doctorate. Yippeee!

Scott Larson
1/08/2009 4:22pm,
This could be good...

Fodland
1/08/2009 4:47pm,
YOUR STYLE IS STOOPID MINE IS SOUPERIOURER TO YOUR WEAK SH!T IM A TOUGH GUY FIGHT YOU FOR REAL WHERE U LIVE!!!!!!!!

Just kidding, welcome to bullshido! Just out of curiousity, did the guy who referred you to this forum tell you if he has posted here, of he just read posts? :o)

AeroChica
1/08/2009 9:22pm,
I didn't mean to lie to you, but I think it sounds better than Mr. I believe that's a rather bland title, so I changed it, and now I'm apologizing to you in advance. And based on what I've read, that makes me the nicest person in these forums.

You must be Canadian! Only a Canuck would aplogize and clarify a user name with such thoroughness.

Welcome to the boards!