PDA

View Full Version : noob to the boards

Dominic220
1/02/2009 12:14am,
Signed up earlier today, I normally go by this name online. Don't know what all to write here, so... yeah. Hello to all you internet people out there!

TKDBot
1/02/2009 12:15am,
Welcome to the Bullshido Forums Dominic220... Make sure you review your dojo (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83) and add it to your user control panel so you can get the http://www.bullshido.net/images/dojoreview1.gif icon in your user info bar in your posts.

marcusdbrutus
1/02/2009 12:17am,
Hey Dom, welcome to Bullshido. Do you (or did you ever) practice any martial arts, or are you just interested in the concept? If it's the former, chances are you're gonna get rocked. If it's the latter, than you made a good move coming here first. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Dominic220
1/02/2009 12:30am,
bot: I shall

marcus: yeah... I fully expect it... (I do. muay thai)

Vector
1/03/2009 9:15pm,
Try to stop being so long winded. :icon_bigg

Welcome aboard!

IMightBeWrong
1/03/2009 9:42pm,
bot: I shall

marcus: yeah... I fully expect it... (I do. muay thai)

The bot is... Well, a bot. I'm not sure if you thought that was a screen name or if you were kidding, but yeah...

If people give you beef, just laugh at them and call them names. Thats what most of us do. As soon as you take something too seriously you'll be thrown in the oven.

colonelpong2
1/03/2009 10:11pm,
yep. The best defence here is thick skin. Tread carefully but dont be afraid to dish it out too!

There are a few cardinal sins on the site, but you only really find those out when you commit them. But mostly its anything goes

Dominic220
1/03/2009 11:26pm,
As soon as you take something too seriously you'll be thrown in the oven.

--

Noo! Not the oven! That's where my turkey dinner is! ...wait... damnit. I've burnt another one from christmas! :P and no, I was being silly about the bot.

delamorningstar
1/04/2009 4:17am,
Hey Just wanted to introduce myself as the new guy. Hope to learn alot here