PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

t3h d3adly
12/30/2008 2:07pm,
Hey all this is my intro

Training BJJ from South Africa , only being doing it for little over a year now 17 (dunno what my profile says if its over 18 its cool ill just register nxt year) my martial arts exp started with some muay thai at a huuuuge gym called dragon power in S.A but i was very young back then and it was far away from home (this was some time ago) it only lasted about 4 months. The reason im joining is so is to keep up with the MA world and go from :ingun: to :new_scatt(with lots of hard training of course) and so i can hijack all the knowlage of you guys cuz as you can tell a year aint a heck of allot of exp and eventually live up to my name:icon_lol:

AikidoBot
12/30/2008 2:08pm,
BULL RUSH ON t3h d3adly!!!

Vorpal
12/30/2008 3:24pm,
It's about time you showed up. People have been looking for you in Aikido schools and George Dillman seminars. Welcome to B.S.

t3h d3adly
12/31/2008 6:23pm,
hey i do "real akido" :P

Omega Supreme
12/31/2008 6:27pm,
I hear you blow antelope dry.

Rene "Zendokan" Gysenbergs
12/31/2008 7:28pm,
Hey kiddo, don't know why you already got neg rept, the 3 post that you made were "decent". Ok, you raised a thread from the death, but it was a thread that ended 1 year and 5 months ago ( I saw threads raised of 2002 ).

Just look at the last date on a thread before you post and raise them only when you can add something really important.

Welcome to Bullshido, you're going to do just fine here

*+rep because you desirve a second change*

Omega Supreme
12/31/2008 8:16pm,
Hey kiddo, don't know why you already got neg rept, the 3 post that you made were "decent". Ok, you raised a thread from the death, but it was a thread that ended 1 year and 5 months ago ( I saw threads raised of 2002 ).

Just look at the last date on a thread before you post and raise them only when you can add something really important.

Welcome to Bullshido, you're going to do just fine here

*+rep because you desirve a second change*

My neg rep beats you plus rep.

patfromlogan
12/31/2008 9:23pm,
Hah! I made his varrot green! What power!

t3h d3adly
1/01/2009 4:51pm,
this is noobtown so here goes the noob question which thread did i raise and how do you check your rep

Omega Supreme
1/01/2009 4:55pm,
this is noobtown so here goes the noob question which thread did i raise and how do you check your rep

User control panel.......

jnp
1/01/2009 6:51pm,
Welcome to Bullshido.

You sound like you have some common sense, so you're way ahead of most 17 year olds already.