PDA

View Full Version : NY Combat Sambo looking for a new home

Pages : [1] 2 3

sambosteve
12/30/2008 2:32am,
Unfortunately due to unforseen events, our landlord had to close their doors...putting us on the street. So, NY Combat Sambo is scoping out new locations for our club. Classes are suspended until further notice. We have a few irons in the fire, but any other options will be helpful...

Any NY area real estate people who want to leand a hand, please shoot me an e-mail!

Thanks guys!

Kentucky Fried Chokin
12/30/2008 2:36am,
You can crash at my place.

sambosteve
12/30/2008 2:41am,
Long trip. But, I will keep it in mind. I love Seattle...great coffee. We order our coffee from Cafe Umbria

Just Guess
12/30/2008 2:46am,
We'd love to have you in Indiana, but I think the only thing we have to offer is a lot of corn.

DunkelAnanas
12/30/2008 3:28am,
You guys can have the ol' GM plant in my town!

ysc87
12/30/2008 3:48am,
Maybe it's time to call it "Los Angeles Combat Sambo."

*nudge nudge, hint hint*

USMC0351
12/30/2008 3:50am,
There's a whole island off the coast here in Maine that you can have. Sure it disappears at high tide, but no one's claimed it.

sambosteve
12/30/2008 5:11am,
There's a whole island off the coast here in Maine that you can have. Sure it disappears at high tide, but no one's claimed it.

I can swim...

Lebell
12/30/2008 5:58am,
Come to Lolland.

In Lolland we pass teh dutchie after samb0 tiem.

it's important to stay relaxed yesh?

Rene "Zendokan" Gysenbergs
12/30/2008 7:04am,
...pass teh dutchie...

Pass the pot? What's in it? Spacecake...

Lebell
12/30/2008 7:17am,
Pass the pot? What's in it? Spacecake...

LOL!

How was your xmas man?

12/30/2008 7:25am,
LOL!

How was your xmas man?

It went, had dinner with my ex and my ex-family-in-law.
It was the first time that I saw them after they knew that we split up, expected trouble from my two ex-brothers-in-law (one owns a Muay Thai club, the other an English Boxing club). But it went well.

How was yours? Couldn't catch you anymore on the msn?

Lebell
12/30/2008 7:29am,
It went, had dinner with my ex and my ex-family-in-law.
It was the first time that I saw them after they knew that we split up, expected trouble from my two ex-brothers-in-law (one owns a Muay Thai club, the other an English Boxing club). But it went well.

How was yours? Couldn't catch you anymore on the msn?

Yeah i was pretty busy, visiting familyand explaining my momz (zomg i never see you, call me sometimes!) i was kinda busy.

basically in these before and after xmas days i did a lot of fucking, its like a youth hostel for girls here, except i dont torture them.
tonight i has date with an irish girl.
rawhr.

one of these days im going to catch a std i swear.

i start the BJJ first friday of jan. and my new years resolution is: 2009 ill do blue stripe exams and enter dutch open bjj.
just for fun.

12/30/2008 7:40am,
Yeah i was pretty busy, visiting familyand explaining my momz (zomg i never see you, call me sometimes!) i was kinda busy.

basically in these before and after xmas days i did a lot of fucking, its like a youth hostel for girls here, except i dont torture them.
tonight i has date with an irish girl.
rawhr.

one of these days im going to catch a std i swear.

i start the BJJ first friday of jan. and my new years resolution is: 2009 ill do blue stripe exams and enter dutch open bjj.
just for fun.

Why torture girls if you can smash bricks into homeless guys their face, it's more fun. Thanks for that stress tip, but it's getting too much addictive and costly (1 m red bricks a month).

I hope that cathing a std isn't your second newyears resolution ;-)
And I wish you alot of success for your upcoming exam and competition.
I'll msn you after the Lollydays about the aftersummer 2009 event.

Today I'm going to get pissed, it's my 33rd birthday today (yep, I'm getting old)

Greetz,

Zendokan

edit: SamboSteve come to Belgium, you would have the third club on a population of 11 million.

jnp
12/30/2008 8:18am,
I know this is YMAS, but please don't clutter up Sambosteve's thread with useless drivel. The man deserves better than that.

That said, Austin is a really nice place to live Steve.

Vorpal
12/30/2008 9:19am,
Bergen County NJ. Time to move to the suburbs Steve.