PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, new user here, HIT ME

honest_truth
12/08/2008 12:53am,
In Before BULL RUSH ON honest_truth
and "Review your dojo to get that house icon thingy"

BJJbot
12/08/2008 12:54am,
In spite of what some other web-sites would have you believe, we here at Bullshido.net welcome you, honest_truth, with open arms and hope that you will share with us your unique experiences and ideas on the martial arts.... so that we may then make fun of those experiences and ideas.

jsteel
12/08/2008 1:33pm,
Welcome to Bullshido. Hope your stay here is pleasant. How long have you been boxing?

Vorpal
12/08/2008 2:36pm,
Welcome HT.

honest_truth
12/08/2008 2:43pm,
Welcome to Bullshido. Hope your stay here is pleasant. How long have you been boxing?

Less than a year, before that i practiced krotty for 5 years and achieving one of the 4 brown belts, WOOOHOOOOOO. did a bit of Muaythai, Sprawling, MMA and other stuff since then.

My day of enlightenment came after i got home from krotty practice and had to quickly run to the grocery store that was a block away, out of laziness i decided to not change and just run there in my white pants and under t-shirt.

Living in that **** neighborhood meant i couldnt get in that store without someone picking a fight because of my krotty pants, so i got into a traditional stance and punched him in the chest, tried to do a mai geri (above the belt, to the stomach :eusa_danc) but instead got punted in the knee and punched in the face and everything else was a blur, 11 seconds later i was on the ground.

Since then i went to major in dirty street boxing (which helped me a ton in school fights) and after immigrating to Canada i went to a proper boxing club for a while

jsteel
12/08/2008 3:24pm,
So are you training at the present moment or looking into training again? Either way, good luck.

honest_truth
12/08/2008 3:32pm,
trained very recently but quit last month because of college studying, i am looking for good practical clubs in the Ottawa region (there seems to be many Ottawians here) to get into for the summer or full year if i get into co-op in college.

between, how do i get an icon ?