PDA

View Full Version : Muay Thai VS. Caporiea VS. Ninjustsu VS. Kungfu?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Alphacide
11/28/2008 10:16pm,
As you may know, I am a freestyle MA designer. After a little look around I found some MA's I'd never taken before. After researching them, I decided they might benefit my art if I tried one. -

-Muay Thai, The strikes look more efficient then TDK.
-Caporiea, Dodges apealed to me. I think the confusion aspect of its movements could be of benefite.
-Ninjutsu, Contains alot of weapons use.
-Kungfu, I don't know anything about it, but its well known so it must have good points.

Please post your opinions/experiences w/ these styles. Also, posting the source of your knowledge would also be helpful.

Thanks for your imput.
-Alphacide:qright5:

DARKSON
11/28/2008 10:42pm,
What do you plan on doing with this freestyle MA once you develop it?

BENXPX
11/28/2008 10:56pm,
Do you live under power lines?

Evil Solvalou
11/28/2008 11:03pm,
How old are you? Are you a member of MAP?

DunkelAnanas
11/28/2008 11:07pm,
A
-Kungfu, I don't know anything about it, but its well known so it must have good points.

You know what else is well known? Seppuku. I don't know anything about it, but it's well known so it must have good points.

TheDingo
11/28/2008 11:08pm,
*sigh*

Freestyle MA developer... WTF.

*sigh*

Is it time for you to go and choke on your own cock?

Troll. Bad Troll even.

Alphacide
11/28/2008 11:28pm,
TheDingo*sigh*

Freestyle MA developer... WTF.

*sigh*

dingo: Is it time for you to go and choke on your own cock?

- Dingo, you try it first.

Evil Solvalou: How old are you? Are you a member of MAP?
23,yes

DARKSON: What do you plan on doing with this freestyle MA once you develop it?
The fun is in designing it, I dont know what I will do afterwards. I been working on it for about a year now.

DunkelAnanas:
You know what else is well known? Seppuku. I don't know anything about it, but it's well known so it must have good points.

-Im not an idiot, I know what sempuku is.

DunkelAnanas
11/28/2008 11:32pm,
Im not an idiot, I know what sempukku is.
Seriously....

Beezer
11/28/2008 11:53pm,
What is a MA designer? Oh, the OP wants to create his own martial art. Please include the "comet punch" in this new style. The comet punch, that still cracks me up.

Note to self: Stop feeding the trolls.

tharuz
11/29/2008 12:00am,
As you may know, I am a freestyle MA designer. After a little look around I found some MA's I'd never taken before. After researching them, I decided they might benefit my art if I tried one. -

-Muay Thai, The strikes look more efficient then TDK.
-Caporiea, Dodges apealed to me. I think the confusion aspect of its movements could be of benefite.
-Ninjutsu, Contains alot of weapons use.

Please post your opinions/experiences w/ these styles. Also, posting the source of your knowledge would also be helpful.

Thanks for your imput.
-Alphacide:qright5:

23? have you had thoughts of going out of your hippie lifestyle and pulling a seung hui cho on your university, and in the event that you dont go to college and are married, touching little kids?

have you come out of a mental hospital or perhaps you need help coming out of the closet?

mrblackmagic
11/29/2008 12:05am,
Drop the Muay Thai if you're making a completely conjectural style.

What exactly are you looking for as far as kung fu? What do you want to emphasize?

MastaFighta
11/29/2008 12:07am,
Alphacide, what experience do you have in the martial arts? What martial arts did you study? How long? And why do you wish to create your own martial art?

Permalost
11/29/2008 12:13am,
Are you into video games by any chance?

NJM
11/29/2008 1:39am,
Ninjutsu doesn't exist, so you can cross that off your list.

Excaliber
11/29/2008 1:40am,
You should also include Ki chuan do (attackproof) into your martial art if you have the chance. Aikido is also a good choice.

NJM
11/29/2008 1:41am,
You should also include Ki chuan do (attackproof) into your martial art if you have the chance. Aikido is also a good choice. How about some Chinese Dog-Style Grappling, and some Akichichijujijutsu? Hell, why not throw in some Nigerian Sambo?

The Martial arts are not some fucking RPG where each style gives you +5 agility or +2 strength and stamina. Maybe OP should train in one style for a few years before he starts revolutionizing the MA marketplace with brand-new "mixed" styles.