PDA

View Full Version : Guys, I think we should use more reptile brains so we can beat Iron Shirt - SERIOUS

Pages : [1] 2 3

Epicurus
11/26/2008 7:46pm,
http://www.taiji-qigong.co.uk/Articles/iron_shirt.htm

Grandmaster Erle Montaigue tells it like it is in his short, concise, and very revelatory recounting of his experience with grand master wise old asian man. Why do people not train Iron shirt? because Erle Montaigue can punch through their necks. "This is basic Physics and Logic".

Guys, I think we have been making a mistake in overlooking Erle's system. This thread is for a serious discussion of the power of Iron shirt.

"Remember, that anyone can learn how to take certain blows. But no-one can stop real fa-jing attacks."

Permalost
11/27/2008 1:19am,
That sure did contradict itself a lot.

Epicurus
11/27/2008 1:22am,
That sure did contradict itself a lot.

you only say that because you are a foolish WESTERNER too obsessed with cars, money, and being fat to know TRUE WISDOM of the UNTOUCHABLE EAST

Rancid Pantaloons
11/27/2008 3:54am,
woot?

YouTube - SHUT THE **** UP (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY6cDG4yX-0)

AND

suck my dick BITCH!

Lebell
11/27/2008 9:38am,
two years ago i had an email session with Erle in which i tried to lend his wife.

Permalost
11/27/2008 2:25pm,
you only say that because you are a foolish WESTERNER too obsessed with cars, money, and being fat to know TRUE WISDOM of the UNTOUCHABLE EAST
Well, I drive a shitty car, have no money, and am less fat than Erle.

MrGalt
11/28/2008 1:05am,
"he told me that I was still holding back and to attack again, this time to do it without thinking or telegraphing. So this time, I really let go and woke up on the ground. Chang revived me and then asked me; 'do you know about iron shirt now'? I said 'Yes'!"

WTF? Did the punch bounce off and he hit himself? I know the best stories don't tell too much, but honestly what the hell is he talking about?

He's onto something though with the whole, "Nobody wants to punch an old man" proposition for why compliant demos "work."

bobyclumsyninja
11/28/2008 1:08am,
wtf and wtf....and may I add wtf?

AlphaFoxtrot51
11/28/2008 1:13am,
wtf and wtf....and may I add wtf?

this is your fault...

Epicurus
11/28/2008 1:24am,
"When I asked him about 'iron shirt' or iron vest training and practice his answer was as usual precise and to the point. He told me to go and strike 'that stone wall' as hard as I was able. Of course I didn't. He asked why so I told him that I would damage my hands of course. He then asked me to go and strike that 'person' walking down the street. I replied that I could but wouldn't. He then said that that was my answer."

How could anyone hang around someone in the habit of answering specific questions with this kind of bullshit? Within like five minutes of this **** I'd be like "Wow, hey, you know what, I think I will go learn from someone who doesn't think they're in a movie for a while, okay?"

AlphaFoxtrot51
11/28/2008 1:40am,
"When I asked him about 'iron shirt' or iron vest training and practice his answer was as usual precise and to the point. He told me to go and strike 'that stone wall' as hard as I was able. Of course I didn't. He asked why so I told him that I would damage my hands of course. He then asked me to go and strike that 'person' walking down the street. I replied that I could but wouldn't. He then said that that was my answer."

How could anyone hang around someone in the habit of answering specific questions with this kind of bullshit? Within like five minutes of this **** I'd be like "Wow, hey, you know what, I think I will go learn from someone who doesn't think they're in a movie for a while, okay?"

I'd ask him to teach me how to use the force...

BackFistMonkey
11/28/2008 1:49am,

I have to talk like Yoda with a straight face when ever I am around those types of people . Not the voice bit only the style and content .

"Much to learn, you still have."

"Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is."

"If into the security recordings you go, only pain will you find."

"Help you I can! Yes! Mm!"

"Mudhole? Slimy? My home this is!"

"No! No different! Only different in your mind. You must unlearn what you have learned."

"That is why you fail."

"No! Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size do you?"

"Hmm. Control, control. You must learn control."

"Much to learn, you still have."

"Around the survivors, a perimeter create!"

etc ...

BackFistMonkey
11/28/2008 1:52am,
I'd ask him to teach me how to use the force...

My god I hate you sometimes .

AlphaFoxtrot51
11/28/2008 2:04am,
My god I hate you sometimes .

Why, because i beat you to a Star Wars joke?

Featherstone
11/28/2008 3:04am,
I have to mirror the wtf? statement.

Lily
11/28/2008 3:58am,
Charles' opportunity to us all his best YODA pick up lines...

Want to do some Iron Shirt training with me?

Someone gave me some Iron Shirt ointment/jow about 18 months ago. I still have the bottle, unopened. He said it was poisonous and gave me instructions on how to use it (I don't do Kung Fu). Handmade with his master's secret recipe. None of this is a joke.