PDA

View Full Version : ninjakai reviews

mike8888
11/25/2008 5:43am,
hey guys my names mike and i was just thinbking of joining john angs ninjakai taijitsu school in east perth.

just wondering does anyone know much about the school or has any1 trained there and just an overall review thanks guys.

KungFuBot
11/25/2008 5:44am,
So mike8888, you decided to go ahead and register huh? Cool. Don't forget to review your dojo (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83).

ZenOfAnger
11/25/2008 6:46am,
Hi Mike!

If you could elaborate more on where this school is, there is a good chance someone here who lives in the general location of it will reply, and also has heard or attended the school as well.

For future posts, keep these tips in mind:

Since this is a forum, try to use paragraph-spaces regularly to make your posts read-able by others, especially if they are long.

Refrain from using a lot of "internet slang" in serious posts, like any1, k, brb, etc.
(Remember, you have the time to post using full words and sentences, this isn't an IM.)

Lastly, ninjitsu has bad standing here, as well as other martialarts for reasons I won't explain completely.

All I wil say is that their training methods are questionable, and that you should lurk in other posts to find out why.

Good Luck!!!