PDA

View Full Version : Product Of Craytons Looanf Foo Pai

StopHating
11/24/2008 2:46pm,
I have joined this discussion to set some of these so -called Martial Artist in there place. I am a disciple of Shijiao Crayton and have been for 30+ years. We are the real deal and I plan to show you all that you are a bunch of cowards hiding behind words.

TKDBot
11/24/2008 2:47pm,
Welcome aboard, StopHating! The Bullshido staff would welcome you personally, but the thing is they’re busy keeping the peace, so they’ve apointed me, a bot, to pat you on the back and assure you that in no way will you be harmed during your stay here at BS.net. Your views on the martial arts, your philosphy, maybe even your entire reason for being will be challenged, shattered, reorganized, melted down, and forged into something new and shiny, but we swear it will only hurt a little bit… at first.

1point2
11/24/2008 2:50pm,
Um, welcome to Bullshido?

Featherstone
11/24/2008 3:00pm,
proof please, and welcome

DerAuslander
11/24/2008 3:07pm,
Wonderful, wonderful!

BENXPX
11/24/2008 3:09pm,
I have joined this discussion to set some of these so -called Martial Artist in there place. I am a disciple of Shijiao Crayton and have been for 30+ years. We are the real deal and I plan to show you all that you are a bunch of cowards hiding behind words.

*pinches cheek, you're so cute!

Snake Plissken
11/24/2008 3:11pm,

Now, see THIS is a Newbietown intro thread.

sochin101
11/24/2008 3:28pm,
You have my attention, and I would like to see a sample of your newsletter, which I may become interested in subscribing to.

Welcome to Bullshido.

lionamongstmen
11/24/2008 3:58pm,
You can sign me up for a 12 month subscription.

You may want to check out the throwdown forum for any events near you where you can put these cowardly so called martial artists back in there places.

Oh and welcome to Bullshido.

TheRuss
11/24/2008 4:45pm,
Please fill in your location field.

DevilNuts
11/26/2008 11:55am,
I guess come heavy or don't come at all. Greetings.

Ming Loyalist
11/26/2008 12:01pm,
welcome, and please check out my response to you in the other thread on your school, as it may help you get a better idea of the general tone around here.

M1K3
11/26/2008 12:04pm,

** Noob storms into room, smoke coming from each nostril. He flexes his mighty muscles and issues a challenge of gong sau to be greeted with..."

Welcome to bullshido. BTW, great intro now tell us a little more about you and your deadly art of .... um, what was it?....Oh, yeah ... Looanf Foo Pai? Are you serious? That sounds really special. Please, tell me more.

:kiss:

BENXPX
11/26/2008 2:04pm,
** Noob storms into room, smoke coming from each nostril. He flexes his mighty muscles and issues a challenge of gong sau to be greeted with..."

Welcome to bullshido. BTW, great intro now tell us a little more about you and your deadly art of .... um, what was it?....Oh, yeah ... Looanf Foo Pai? Are you serious? That sounds really special. Please, tell me more.

:kiss:

That made me lolz.