PDA

View Full Version : Emin vs Brock in Kung Fu mag forums.

Pages : [1] 2

M1K3
11/03/2008 11:11am,
I WIN!

I did this somewhat silly Emin vs. Brock thread last Friday for shits and giggles and it spawned what appears to be a serious thread over in the Kung Fu magazine Wing Chun Forum. :icon_eek:

Emin Boztepe challenegs Brock Lesnar! - Kung Fu Magazine Forums (http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52393)

Do I get some sort of bonus points for this? :icon_sunn

Gezere
11/03/2008 11:18am,
Yes, yes you do.

Holy Moment
11/03/2008 11:19am,
Do I get some sort of bonus points for this? :icon_sunn

You win $12 and a trip up North.

hoodedmonk
11/03/2008 11:30am,
You get to fight the winner! Don't worry, it will only be in theory like their fight.

Beorn
11/03/2008 11:35am,
i just liked the link to the sherdog thread where emin shows once again that hes been the worldest loudest ***** for at least 13 years

Kambei Shimada
11/03/2008 11:44am,
Imagine if this gets all blown out of proportion and Lesnar some how hears about it, gets annoyed, goes down to Emins WT school and breaks him in half.

It may actually do the _ing _un community some good, dont forget Emin is a ''grandmaster'' while Lesnar is just a ''sportfighter.''

hoodedmonk
11/03/2008 11:47am,
Imagine if this gets all blown out of proportion and Lesnar some how hears about it, gets annoyed, goes down to Emins WT school and breaks him in half.

It may actually do the _ing _un community some good, dont forget Emin is a ''grandmaster'' while Lesnar is just a ''sportfighter.''The Gods could not possibly be this good to us............could they?
:biblethum

TheRuss
11/03/2008 11:48am,
Every time I think of BROK LENAR vs. chunners, the mental image my mind provides is of a bowling ball ripping through a flock of geese. Flapping everywhere.

We need to make this happen somehow.

hoodedmonk
11/03/2008 11:51am,
Lesner should just walk in during a seminar and proceed to assault and batter him in front of a video camera just like the **** move he pulled on Cheung. (not making excuses for Willie in any way shape or form)

Holy Moment
11/03/2008 11:56am,

With a little bit of luck and effort....... Maybe, just maybe this can get really out of hand. I think the first step would be to take down this thread and act like the whole thing is true.

M1K3
11/03/2008 11:59am,
With a little bit of luck and effort....... Maybe, just maybe this can get really out of hand. I think the first step would be to take down this thread and act like the whole thing is true.

Yeah, but if you read my original post in the other thread its pretty obvious its not true. At least it should be.

Snake Plissken
11/03/2008 12:41pm,
Every time I think of BROK LENAR vs. chunners, the mental image my mind provides is of a bowling ball ripping through a flock of geese. Flapping everywhere.

We need to make this happen somehow.

so nice my inadvertant typo has made you giddy.

TheRuss
11/03/2008 2:02pm,
so nice my inadvertant typo has made you giddy.

Like a schoolgirl.

3moose1
11/03/2008 10:50pm,
Like a schoolgirl.

****, now we're going to have squerlli on this thread's nuts...

Kid Miracleman
11/03/2008 11:30pm,
I can just picture Squerli tryin' ta get a nut, so move yo butt, to the dance floor...

EDBT1st
11/03/2008 11:33pm,
my opinion on kimbo slice is that he needs to be more cautious of opponents punches becaues the last fight was dissapointing:qright6: my point is this: do not underestamate you opponent

EDBT1st ohhhh and good job brock even though u worked in fake wwe