PDA

View Full Version : How do i stop subscriptions?

Pages : [1] 2 3

han090
10/26/2008 8:51pm,
I realise i'm not a noob anymore...but, i couldn't find a better place to put this. I used the search function, but came up empty.

The forum keeps signing me up for subscriptions, how do i stop that from happening? Do i have to delete them all every time i leave the site?

KungFuBot
10/26/2008 8:52pm,
Welcome aboard, han090! The Bullshido staff would welcome you personally, but the thing is they’re busy keeping the peace, so they’ve apointed me, a bot, to pat you on the back and assure you that in no way will you be harmed during your stay here at BS.net. Your views on the martial arts, your philosphy, maybe even your entire reason for being will be challenged, shattered, reorganized, melted down, and forged into something new and shiny, but we swear it will only hurt a little bit… at first.

Phrost
10/26/2008 9:15pm,
User control panel.

Kentucky Fried Chokin
10/26/2008 9:51pm,
Do it for me or I'll report you to the authorities!

han090
10/26/2008 9:58pm,
User control panel.I need more specifics! All i can do from there is delete each individual subscription. It'll still re-subscribe me as soon as post/view a thread (whatever it is that makes it happen in the first place).

Snake Plissken
10/26/2008 10:06pm,
Everytime you post in a thread, you are subscribed to that thread.
Like me, now in your shitty thread.

Click "User Control Panel"

Click, on the left side of screen "List Subscriptions"

It will list all your subscriptions.

Click the little white box on the right side of the screen for each thread you wish to unsubscribe.

At the bottom of the screen there will be a dropdown box with the option "Delete Subscription" on which you will click, then if Mommy says you can, hit the "GO" box.

Congratulations. You are now mediocre.

Kentucky Fried Chokin
10/26/2008 10:13pm,
Is it really that big an inconvience in the first place? Is it getting difficult to read all the hundreds of reps people are giving you?

han090
10/26/2008 10:15pm,
Everytime you post in a thread, you are subscribed to that thread.
Like me, now in your shitty thread.

Click "User Control Panel"

Click, on the left side of screen "List Subscriptions"

It will list all your subscriptions.

Click the little white box on the right side of the screen for each thread you wish to unsubscribe.

At the bottom of the screen there will be a dropdown box with the option "Delete Subscription" on which you will click, then if Mommy says you can, hit the "GO" box.

Congratulations. You are now mediocre.Obviously, none of you clowns read my original post.

I figuratively neg rep you all!

The forum keeps signing me up for subscriptions, how do i stop that from happening? Do i have to delete them all every time i leave the site?

As you can see from the above, i already know how to DELETE my subscriptions, my question how was i can stop myself from being signed up to them in the first place. The answer should have been "you can't stop that from happening, deal with it"

Congratulations snake, your reading abilities are mediocre.

han090
10/26/2008 10:18pm,
Is it really that big an inconvience in the first place? Is it getting difficult to read all the hundreds of reps people are giving you?No (only 2 reps so far :( ), but getting 10 emails a day telling me someone has made a post is an inconvenience.

Especially when it's just another wing chun bashing....

Kentucky Fried Chokin
10/26/2008 10:18pm,
Obviously, none of you clowns read my original post.

I figuratively neg rep you all!

As you can see from the above, i already know how to DELETE my subscriptions, my question how was i can stop myself from being signed up to them in the first place. The answer should have been "you can't stop that from happening, deal with it"

Congratulations snake, your reading abilities are mediocre.

So you knew how to do it all along and still created this thread? I'd say that's worse than mediocre. It's just plain retarded.

Kentucky Fried Chokin
10/26/2008 10:19pm,
No (only 2 reps so far :( ), but getting 10 emails a day telling me someone has made a post is an inconvenience.

Especially when it's just another wing chun bashing....

I see the problem. I didn't know you were getting emails about it. I never get emails. I must be more awesome than you.

M.C.
10/26/2008 10:19pm,
go to usercontrol edit options and set the "standard subscription mode" to what ever you like, have a nice day and stop bitching about rep... :pancakebu your Inet skills are still n0o0b.

han090
10/26/2008 10:22pm,
go to usercontrol edit options and set the "standard subscription mode" to what ever you like, have a nice day and stop bitching about rep... :pancakebu your Inet skills are still n0o0b.I'm not bitching about rep!

And thank you!

And yeah razamatez, sorry, i didn't realise that everyone didn't get e-mails. which is why i assumed there was a way to get out of subscriptions.

han090
10/26/2008 11:04pm,
Actually, to put this into perspective, (and again thank f4n4n!), i actually got 33 emails from bullshido while on this site tonight.

7 of them about THIS THREAD.

So again, thank you!

marcusdbrutus
10/26/2008 11:10pm,
You're welcome. EMAIL.

Kentucky Fried Chokin
10/26/2008 11:27pm,
I hope you get an email for this post.