PDA

View Full Version : Oregon noob introduction

ilkjester
10/21/2008 11:58pm,
Well I figured I should introduce myself to get ride of that kinda annoying message whenever I look at anything. Anyways I am new here obviously. I also obviously live in Oregon. I would love to get into mma although I live in a really small town and there is no martial art classes around here that I would not have to travel a great distance for. It has a population of 200 people and is about two hours away from Portland. I found out Tillamook has a boxing program i think, although it might just be tournaments and no formal classes I'm not sure. I am looking into it though to find out for sure. The only experience I have had would have to be wrestling in highschool thats about it.

TKDBot
10/21/2008 11:59pm,
In spite of what some other web-sites would have you believe, we here at Bullshido.net welcome you, ilkjester, with open arms and hope that you will share with us your unique experiences and ideas on the martial arts.... so that we may then make fun of those experiences and ideas.

Kentucky Fried Chokin
10/22/2008 12:01am,
If all you can do is wrestle in school, I say go for it! Even if you can find something else, you should wrestle anyway. Wrestling is incredibly useful and hard to find after school.

ilkjester
10/22/2008 12:07am,
Thats where the had applies I graduated. I miss wrestling it was fun. To bad I let myself go two in out on purpose long story. The kid i beat at distracts took fourth at state though. Oh wells its just a title anyways i know i could have done better despite what happened.

CharlesTC
12/20/2008 10:52pm,
Resurrecting the thread to ask... Jester. Might I ask who you are?

I just moved out of Tillamook about 4 months ago.