PDA

View Full Version : Technical advice? Change my martial art

han090
10/06/2008 6:58pm,
Can anyone tell me how to change the part of my posts where it says the martial art i practice?

I've tried going into my profile, but it gives me a page where i can post a picture of myself, etc, and doesn't seem to have an option for changing it.

When i first signed up to bullshido, i had yet to practice anything, and i've since taken up judo (and karate too).

AikidoBot
10/06/2008 6:59pm,
We knew you could do it! han090 posted, YAY! And if a bot is this rude, just imagine harsh this is gonna be. Hope you're wearing a thick gi.

Libertad
10/06/2008 7:25pm,
Go to User control panel up the top then click on edit profile,
Welcome to Bullshido.

Ajamil
10/06/2008 7:46pm,
Welcome to Bullshido, fellow judoka! What style of karate do you do?

han090
10/07/2008 5:41am,
Welcome to Bullshido, fellow judoka! What style of karate do you do?Thank you!

I'm doing Shotokan karate.

All the sports (and therfore martial arts) in my college are free, so i've been trying to go to as many as possible to try them out, but unfortunately, some of the clubs aren't very well organised, and others have terrible practice times so i actually can't go.

Judo was definitely one that I wanted to try though, and i ended up with shotokan karate because i wanted to do a striking art too. But I enjoyed it.

I've only had one class though, and i haven't gone much further in judo, but i've enjoyed both, even though i've been very sore the next morning from judo (which was especially bad the second class, because i was still sore from the first one!)

I was a little worried about doing forms and such, because they're really not my thing, but in karate (which i've always been told is really traditional), we only did one form at the very end..practically as an afterthought.

And thank you libertad too! I'll go do that now.