Scott Larson
9/26/2008 3:07pm,
These

http://www.everlast.com/protex3-training-gloves.html

and

http://winning-usa.com/progloves.html

Tonuzaba
9/26/2008 3:11pm,
These Embedding failed, or are these invisible ninja gloves?

Also, 200$ gloves what? I won them, because I replied first or what? :icon_blac

Scott Larson
9/26/2008 3:37pm,
Ugh, posting error. Mods, please delete this thread.

Invisible ninja gloves would be the ****.

Omega Supreme
9/26/2008 3:44pm,
There you go.

lionknight
9/26/2008 6:28pm,
For $200 those gloves better hit my opponent for me.

Kentucky Fried Chokin
9/26/2008 6:30pm,
I think I know someone with those everlasts. They never seemed like anything special to me.

Vorpal
9/26/2008 6:38pm,
$200 for Everlast? Quite frankly I've been more than disappointed with all of my recent purchases from Everlast. Gloves that fall apart after a few weeks, a round timer that shits the bed after three days. I like most of the stuff from Ringside and Combatsports and I recently got a pair of gloves from Piranha that I like a lot. Most of the gloves I got from those sites were around $50 (give or take). What the hell you could possibly gain by shelling out $200 is beyond me (I thought the Fairtex stuff was steep).
Everlast used to stand for something. I have an old Everlast leather heavybag of mine hanging at my dojo. I bought it used in 1981. It's beat to hell but there's not one strip of duct tape on it. I wouldn't even give their new stuff a glance if I was buying a new one today.

Snake Plissken
9/26/2008 6:42pm,
"Protex wrist Stabilization Technology System for superior tri-collar support panel wrist protection and comfort"

I dunno.

Seems to me this might make your wrist get used to the additional support, even when your punches are out of alignment and lead to a broken wrist the minute you strap on a regular pair of gloves.

Neildo
9/26/2008 9:26pm,
$200 for nEverlast? What, are they filled with gold flakes or something?

Kentucky Fried Chokin
9/26/2008 10:18pm,
$200 for nEverlast? What, are they filled with gold flakes or something?

They make your penis bigger.

gandp1120
9/26/2008 10:22pm,
They make your penis bigger.

Is this from experience or just wishful thinking?

Kentucky Fried Chokin
9/26/2008 10:23pm,
Is this from experience or just wishful thinking?

It's according to the box.

Tonuzaba
9/27/2008 3:33am,
It's according to the box.
They actually claim the gloves increase the size of EVERYBODY in the gym, so it's enough to buy 1 pair and hang it above the entrance.

Watch out for clit growth, too.

ronaldk
9/27/2008 1:32pm,
****. can't imagine what an Everlast cup would do then...

Tonuzaba
9/27/2008 2:55pm,
****. can't imagine what an Everlast cup would do then...
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/MG/142810%7EThe-Incredible-Shrinking-Man-Posters.jpg

Oh, we're out of Trollshido again?

jubei33
9/29/2008 7:18am,
Winning Professional Boxing gloves
are manufactered by Winning in
Japan wtih the experienced
carftsmanship. Our golves are
safe and of the best quality
in the industry, supported by
many Boxing Champs in the World
for a long time

Though not with the experienced spelling, grammar or punctuation. You're left to the rabid dogs with that one.

I don't know about the everlasts, but Winning does have some nice gloves. I've used them and they're pretty good, but the downfall is they're a bit overpriced, even in japan they're like $300. I've got some Reyes that I got for $100 that I like a lot better, fits like a glove so to speak...