PDA

View Full Version : As Newbie as it gets

Nyxrayman
9/23/2008 11:55am,
Hello all! Newbie here. Looking for a good martial arts school in the Lower NYC area. Interests include Combat Judo/Muy Thai/Boxing. Any ideas or links?
Sincerely,
NYXRAYMAN-

GhostOfKimura
9/23/2008 11:56am,
Welcome aboard, Nyxrayman! The Bullshido staff would welcome you personally, but the thing is they’re busy keeping the peace, so they’ve apointed me, a bot, to pat you on the back and assure you that in no way will you be harmed during your stay here at BS.net. Your views on the martial arts, your philosphy, maybe even your entire reason for being will be challenged, shattered, reorganized, melted down, and forged into something new and shiny, but we swear it will only hurt a little bit… at first.

Scott Larson
9/23/2008 11:59am,
Does "As Newbie as it gets" mean that you just started taking class a half hour ago?

Tom Kagan
9/23/2008 12:05pm,
Hello all! Newbie here. Looking for a good martial arts school in the Lower NYC area. Interests include Combat Judo/Muy Thai/Boxing. Any ideas or links?
Sincerely,
NYXRAYMAN-

Oishi Judo:
New York, NY - Oishi Judo Club - No BS Martial Arts (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=46738)

Church Street Boxing Gym.
(I haven't written a review yet, but they're good.)

Nyxrayman
9/23/2008 12:27pm,
Thank you for the quick reply TK, I appreciate it.
As for SL, duly noted - and duly dismissed.

jkdbuck76
9/23/2008 4:20pm,
Good luck with the training. And welcome to Bullshido!

odysseus_dallas
9/24/2008 4:47am,
W00t, I didn't get that big melon welcome.

Jeez. Discriminators.

golgo
9/25/2008 8:38pm,
Does "As Newbie as it gets" mean that you just started taking class a half hour ago?

Actaually, I might be as newbie as it gets... I havent even taken my 1st class yet (I start monday).