PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for a new OMEGA tag

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Rene "Zendokan" Gysenbergs
9/23/2008 4:37am,
OMEGA has shown in the “dont bad mouth what you dont know about” thread that he’s starting to have withdrawl symptomes of his tag addiction.
So he needs a new tag to prevend him from killing n00bs and other members and eating them as lunch.

My first idea for a new tag was the “I hit boys” tag because every opponent was a guy, but it could send the wrong message to members and really piss-of OMEGA, so this tag is dropped.

The second idea were the “Kyokushin Black Belt” and “BJJ Black Belt” tag, but here’s the problem that he hasn’t got a kyokushin or BJJ black belt.

The third idea was the “Amateur Fighter” tag, because he fights anyone, anywhere, any ruleset (professionals, amateurs, bullies, the milkman, the paper boy) but giving him this tag could also be up to missinterperatation.
OMEGA already got the “Professional Fighter” tag and could read this as show of disrespect to his skills.

The fourth idea is in my eyes the perfect one, a noveltry tag “Amateur Budhist”. And now I hear you say “why this tag?”.
Well OMEGA has given us all a portion of Zen teaching to become a better person, a better fighter in his own special way (in the forms of “I’m better than you”, “You suck”, “Aikido…hahahahaha…ha”), so this qualifies the “Budhist” part of the tag, “Amateur” because there exist already the “DerAuslander108” (don’t have to explain this) and also will give OMEGA a new goal in life to become even more a better person, a better fighter.
His own personal quest to enlightendment.

The fift idea can be discussed between yourselfs for a new tag because I'm now going to put on my flame and bulletproof gi and start digging a nucliar attack hide-out

illegalusername
9/23/2008 4:52am,
The third idea was the “Amateur Fighter” tag, because he fights anyone, anywhere, any ruleset (professionals, amateurs, bullies, the milkman, the paper boy) but giving him this tag could also be up to missinterperatation.
OMEGA already got the “Professional Fighter” tag and could read this as show of disrespect to his skills.

Equal Oppourtunity Ass Kicker?

Asriel
9/23/2008 4:59am,
So that's what sucking someone's dick over the internet looks like

9/23/2008 5:08am,
So that's what sucking someone's dick over the internet looks like

Are you jealious, honey :love5:

Asriel
9/23/2008 6:48am,
Of course I am!

Who wouldn't want their very own sycophant?

9/23/2008 7:28am,
Omega makes a (fun) remark that he wants a new tag in a thread.

I create this thread to have some fun by using the "i hit boys" (ghey), "BJJ/KK black belt" (trains in Kung-Fu) , "amateur" (best thing to say to an pro) and then proposing a tag that someone like Omega really doesn't want or need (amateur budhist).
Tried to use some sarcasme, but i think it failed because you get high on your horse mentallity.

Sorry if my humour doesn't makes you laugh.

Vorpal
9/23/2008 8:28am,
How about "Aikido White Belt"?

jj77
9/23/2008 8:58am,
What about " Amateur Kung-Fu Fighter " ?

Evil Solvalou
9/23/2008 9:08am,
I say just keep it simple with an "I have more tags than you" tag.

Tom Kagan
9/23/2008 9:09am,
Sorry if my humour doesn't makes you laugh.

I'm reasonably certain your humour doesn't make *you* laugh, either.

Lebell
9/23/2008 9:17am,
Tom, my thread get removed but his isnt?

what do you have against me?!

i will become supremem moderator one day and you'll get a tempban until you apologise to me.

you have made a potentially powerfull enemy today...

Tonuzaba
9/23/2008 9:50am,
...“why this tag?”...
I want this tag.

Zen rules.

Tom Kagan
9/23/2008 10:08am,
will become supremem moderator one day and you'll get a tempban until you apologise to me.

you have made a potentially powerfull enemy today...

Since I am the supreme moderator already, how do you forsee this working out?

Tonuzaba
9/23/2008 10:13am,
Since I am the supreme moderator already, how do you forsee this working out?:qleft7: or :sex:, obviously.

Omega Supreme
9/23/2008 10:13am,
Most of my tags are jokes.

Omega Supreme
9/23/2008 10:14am,
How about king of the middle finger?