PDA

View Full Version : I think were done.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Squerlli
9/21/2008 11:08pm,
I think every possible question EVER asked about fighting and the martial arts has been answered.

Seriously, were fucking done, weve seperated all the opinions, bullshido, set acceptable standards, and compared/contrasted EVERYTHING.

What is there left to do? What questions are left unanswered?

Why am I posting this? Because everyday Bullshido looks more like 4chan, no one feels the need to answer anything because it's already been asked before. Hell I think the only thing we do now is investigations, and spam LL&L. Not that either is bad, I'm just stating what I think the site looks like

Scott Larson
9/21/2008 11:16pm,
That has happened a long time ago. There are always new people to help.

The purpose of this site is to stop fraud in the martial arts, and the way to do that is through educating the people. To do that, we must have patience, and repeat ourselves over and over again.

ZenOfAnger
9/21/2008 11:19pm,

The purpose of this site is to stop fraud in the martial arts, and the way to do that is through educating the people. To do that, we must have patience, and repeat ourselves over and over again.

......ad nauseum

Squerlli
9/21/2008 11:31pm,

We have threads like "The Official Fucktardia thread" circulating, ALL of Lebell's threads created as well, but when someone asks an old question (legitimately, I don't mean obvious trolls) or asks about a MA they get trollshido'd.

Also, why the **** is like EVERY other fucking thread started in noobie town asking something RIGHTFULLY PLACED in Noobie town being thrown into YMAS because one of the mods want to see a **** storm?

Kentucky Fried Chokin
9/21/2008 11:33pm,
I think were done.

Fortunatley there are many unanswered questions about grammer.

tharuz
9/21/2008 11:39pm,
Fortunatley there are many unanswered questions about grammer.

grammar.

What's wrong with this being the new 4chan? aren't you having fun?

those assholes are out there doing some hippie ass protesting while we're here FIGHTING!

You *****.

Kentucky Fried Chokin
9/21/2008 11:39pm,
I think every possible question EVER asked about fighting and the martial arts has been answered.

Seriously, were fucking done, weve seperated all the opinions, bullshido, set acceptable standards, and compared/contrasted EVERYTHING.

What is there left to do? What questions are left unanswered?

Why am I posting this? Because everyday Bullshido looks more like 4chan, no one feels the need to answer anything because it's already been asked before. Hell I think the only thing we do now is investigations, and spam LL&L. Not that either is bad, I'm just stating what I think the site looks like

There will be future compeitions to discuss, future martial arts to mock, and other ridiculiousness. Plus, there are plenty of technique speicific questions that haven't been asked.

Squerlli
9/21/2008 11:40pm,
There will be future compeitions to discuss, future martial arts to mock, and other ridiculiousness. Plus, there are plenty of technique speicific questions that haven't been asked.
I have a feeling they're just going to get trollshido'd.

I dunno, in all seriousness, you think I'm being to cynical?

grammar.

What's wrong with this being the new 4chan? aren't you having fun?

those assholes are out there doing some hippie ass protesting while we're here FIGHTING!

You *****.

Please kindly go kill your self.

Kentucky Fried Chokin
9/21/2008 11:41pm,
grammar.

And spelling aparently.

See Squerlli, there are plenty of things to discuss!

Holy Moment
9/21/2008 11:42pm,
What questions are left unanswered?

Pffft.......

1. Why haven't pink gis caught on?

2. How do you kill Fedor?

3. How many bags could the weed residue on Ashida Kim's garage floor fill?

4. Why hasn't anybody thought of a better name than "cock fighting"?

5. Has George Dillman ever tried to apply the "no touch" principle to wiping his ass?

And those are just off the top of my head.

King Sleepless
9/21/2008 11:42pm,
Squerrlli,

To put it in nerd terms:

What we have here is a Walkthrough for the game. We've spent the last 5 years writing it, mapping each room. Imagine Grappling and Striking as the main characters with Ninjas and the Ashida Kims as the evil wizards hellbent on destroying that bridge you'll have to fetch quest for. We know what all the weapons are, where to locate them, which rooms to go to. We know how to level up and where to do it most efficiently. We know how to be the heroes and save the world and how it ends.

The only problem is, nobody has ever played the game. There is still so much more that can happen. People on this site are still dumbfucks and treat it like it's /b/. There's only a handful of people who have gone out and began playing the game and gaining experience points. The rest of you are a bunch of useless shits.

tharuz
9/21/2008 11:44pm,
Please kindly go kill your self.

...............And I WILL attempt it, beacause whatever doesn't kill me, MAEKS ME STRONGER!

I might even reach super saiyan 3.

tharuz
9/21/2008 11:46pm,
Squerrlli,

To put it in nerd terms:

What we have here is a Walkthrough for the game. We've spent the last 5 years writing it, mapping each room. Imagine Grappling and Striking as the main characters with Ninjas and the Ashida Kims as the evil wizards hellbent on destroying that bridge you'll have to fetch quest for. We know what all the weapons are, where to locate them, which rooms to go to. We know how to level up and where to do it most efficiently. We know how to be the heroes and save the world and how it ends.

The only problem is, nobody has ever played the game. There is still so much more that can happen. People on this site are still dumbfucks and treat it like it's /b/. There's only a handful of people who have gone out and began playing the game and gaining experience points. The rest of you are a bunch of useless shits.

HOLY **** IM PLAYING A GAME!

What do I win when I get the UFC championshit? do I unlock any cheatcodes?

Squerlli
9/21/2008 11:49pm,
Squerrlli,

To put it in nerd terms:

I have a really weird urge to play Gauntlet now.

Honestly though, I agree. Though I do think a large part of the problem as to why people are discouraged from this site is because of faggotry like "**** YOU NOOB SEARCH FUNCTION BLAGH NAO IM FUNNY!". I dunno maybe I'm over thinking this crap.

I'm gonna go try and find an emulator for gauntlet.

P.S. God damn it you never told me what site you go to for graphic novel scans. Tell me! Me love you long time?

Squerlli
9/21/2008 11:52pm,
1. Why haven't pink gis caught on?

2. How do you kill Fedor?

3. How many bags could the weed residue on Ashida Kim's garage floor fill?

4. Why hasn't anybody thought of a better name than "cock fighting"?

5. Has George Dillman ever tried to apply the "no touch" principle to wiping his ass?

1. Not enough people know about Gene Lebell.
2. You don't, you just try and survive.
3. About 10 extra large duffel bags.
4. Because they're all sexually insecure. Notice these are the same morons that call BJJ "just a bunch of dudes rolling around". Closet cases.
5. I don't ever want to think about that.

ZenOfAnger
9/21/2008 11:55pm,
Squerrlli,

To put it in nerd terms:

Reminds me of whenever I was in boy scouts and tried to get a D&D game going. Everyone knew what to do, but were to busy being little shits.