PDA

View Full Version : Awesome stories about morons getting pwned.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Squerlli
9/13/2008 2:48am,
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2776841/Female-karate-champion-defeats-mugger.html?rockin

Italian female karate badass chick pwned mugger with two jab.
TWO fuckin jabs!

What!?

And she fights at 55 fuckin kilos! HA!

I think she does Kyokushin, from what I can tell in the pic and her epic pwnage of would-be mugger idiot.

Post links, full stories (use fucking paragraphs <<< for writing-challenged n00bs), personal experience, whatever. Lulzy or otherwise all would be appreciated.

pontoon
9/13/2008 3:18am,
Interesting how that article goes from being about failed mugging to a deplloyment of 3000 italian troops to rome.

Squerlli
9/13/2008 4:28am,
Interesting how that article goes from being about failed mugging to a deplloyment of 3000 italian troops to rome.

Ehh, propaganda... I don't fucking know.

Come on faggs, it am STORY TIEM!!!

Rubberduck
9/13/2008 5:08am,
Sorry to piss on your awesome story, but that pic is from point krotty.:sad:

Lebell
9/13/2008 6:18am,
i got from that article that i should hate roma's and romanians.
subliminal message?

i bet if i was that romanian dude was me i could have her ktfo and then steal her purse or something.

or maybe not, i dont know.

there are many factors, like was the romanian immigrant wel fed or maybe he was already weak and suffered from malnutricion.

why do poor people steal?
because they're poor?
shouldnt we do something about poor people?

Lebell
9/13/2008 6:26am,
oh right, i pm-ed pizdoff some months ago with dutch news.
There was this 85 year old woman from the good old generation and some prick wanted to rob her in a mall.
she kicked him in the nuts and notified the police.

now how cool is that at 85?
ill see if i can find the exact article.

Goju - Joe
9/13/2008 6:30am,
I bet she was wearing those wooden shoes

Dutch wooden shoe ball kicking for the win

Lebell
9/13/2008 6:40am,
I used to have a gipsy girlfriend, those women are hot in the sack man...raawhr...

tubemode12
9/13/2008 7:53am,
So this guy, a BJJ instructor starts with his class, till this moron comes in and asks if he could join, the instructor, being a nice guy, allows the moron to join in.

While the lesson is on going, the moron asks the instructor on what to do when confronted with a knife, the instructor replies, "Simple, find a bottle, rock or a piece of wood, hit the assailant, then run away, it takes years for a person to be able to succesfully disarm a knife-wielding assailant with his bare hands."

The moron disagrees, he thinks that a shin kick would work, and if the instructor really is a professional, then he should be able to take the moron down, the instructor agrees to the test.

So the moron gets a ruler from his bag and treats it like a knife, the instructor says that at any time the ruler touches him, he immedietly loses.

All goes well for the moron, till he gets scoop thrown onto the floor, then armbarred.

My friends, I was that moron, and everytime I start to doubt the power of BJJ, all I have to do is open my drawer and look at the ruler, there and then, my faith is restored.

Tom Kagan
9/13/2008 8:42am,
Post links, full stories (use fucking paragraphs <<< for writing-challenged n00bs), personal experience, whatever. Lulzy or otherwise all would be appreciated.

Sam Browning vs. Squerli is one of my favorites of a moron getting owned:
YouTube - Squerli vs Sam / Sam vs Mojo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQOd3Yhpw1U)

sochin101
9/13/2008 9:10am,
Sam Browning vs. Squerli is one of my favorites of a moron getting owned:
Why did that lawyer beat up a young Freddie Mercury?

Homophobia is so wrong.

theotherserge
9/13/2008 11:00am,
ghey-bash/ownage ftw! Sam should've smacked the stash off his face!

Anyhow, I'll have to try finding the article, it was along time ago, but this old woman was being assaulted on her porch by some punk. Her corgi (lil'cute dog) jumps up and latched onto the dudes throat and almost ends his **** right there.

Holy Moment
9/13/2008 11:20am,
YouTube - fat kid owned (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW2mbHPoioc)

Squerlli
9/13/2008 11:34am,
Why did that lawyer beat up a young Freddie Mercury?

Homophobia is so wrong.

Why do I even post on this site anymore? Why?

Tom... I hate you so much...

I'd fight you but you're better then me so I'll just stick to crying in the corner...

T_T

Kid Miracleman
9/13/2008 11:39am,
Sweet! I love seeing elderly lawyers knock the stuffing out of little guys with wispy pre-pubescent pedo 'staches!

Squerlli
9/13/2008 12:36pm,
It just doesn't end... *sigh*

Thanks alot guys... really... I fucking hate you Tom...