PDA

View Full Version : Georgia Newbie

VictoryWon4Him
9/12/2008 10:18am,
What up fellas. Just wanted to see if anyone on here is in the Georiga (Duluth, Lawrenceville area) and if so, How many go to Wild Bills to see the MMA fights.

TKDBot
9/12/2008 10:19am,
Welcome aboard, VictoryWon4Him! The Bullshido staff would welcome you personally, but the thing is they’re busy keeping the peace, so they’ve apointed me, a bot, to pat you on the back and assure you that in no way will you be harmed during your stay here at BS.net. Your views on the martial arts, your philosphy, maybe even your entire reason for being will be challenged, shattered, reorganized, melted down, and forged into something new and shiny, but we swear it will only hurt a little bit… at first.

Kamala
9/15/2008 3:53pm,
I been all across atlanta and I have yet to find a san shcu school or that teaches it. could someone point me in the right direction.

Kamala
9/15/2008 3:56pm,
will some one reply or are you all just like me

baqi9
9/16/2008 4:05pm,
you can always gather some people and make your own school...if your good enough

partyboy
9/16/2008 6:53pm,
(oh the sweet irony that is newbietown)

ok, let's get this kicked off:

What up fellas. Just wanted to see if anyone on here is in the Georiga (Duluth, Lawrenceville area) and if so, How many go to Wild Bills to see the MMA fights.

I've seen fights at Wild Bill's... lots of hicks but pretty good fighting usually. It's one of the predominant places that fighters from my gym have venues at.

I been all across atlanta and I have yet to find a san shcu school or that teaches it. could someone point me in the right direction.

I'm going to assume you mean san shou (san da). Any reason why you're looking for that specifically? There are plenty of kickboxing/boxing/muay thai schools in the town.

you can always gather some people and make your own school...if your good enough

Please don't do this... please. I would rip into you harder but this is the wrong forum. If the guy can't find the specific art that he wants, it's 99% better to learn a comparable art, rather than trying to reinvent a well lubricated and rolling wheel.

Torakaka
9/16/2008 8:35pm,
Atlanta here. I've fought at Wild Bill's before. It was a pretty cool venue. I imagine I'll end up fighting there again some day since it's close by. Oblas just needs to stop contacting me 2 days before hand to ask me to fight someone 15lbs heavier.