PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Intro

wpcouture
9/09/2008 3:42pm,
I just joined the site and doing my mandatory. I'm currently a student of Sifu Robert Daniels in Redmond, WA studying Hung Gar. We are part of the Wing Lam or Kwong Wing Lam in California. I am almost finished with my second level and currently learning the Kun Lun Mountain Sword (Chinese straight sword).

I spent quite a few years at the Seattle Kung Fu Club also studying Hung Gar in the 70's and 80's.

Did about three years with Shito Ryu at the Washington Karate Assn in the 80's and lot's of defensive tactics with the Washington State Criminal Justice Training commission where I was a part time Defensive Tactics instructor.

I always come back to Hung gar where I started and expect to continue this time without interruptions.

Bill

AikidoBot
9/09/2008 3:43pm,
In spite of what some other web-sites would have you believe, we here at Bullshido.net welcome you, wpcouture, with open arms and hope that you will share with us your unique experiences and ideas on the martial arts.... so that we may then make fun of those experiences and ideas.