PDA

View Full Version : The AMAZING power of Chi akido

Pages : [1] 2

vatraceur
8/27/2008 11:33am,
<embed src="YouTube - The Wondrous World of Chi Power (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJr2BdUTYkU) type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

with this type of video evidance how can you say that akido is not the most super deadly martial art in the world :jerkit2yf

edtang
8/27/2008 11:37am,
While I see some superficial similarities, I don't see the claim that this has anything to do with Aikido.

M1K3
8/27/2008 11:54am,
Search function noob! Lurk more, post less.

kthxbye.

It is Fake
8/27/2008 11:55am,
First, we have a video sub-forum.
Second, this has already been posted and laughed at.

tharuz
8/27/2008 12:02pm,
To the OP:

Go **** yourself.

vatraceur
8/27/2008 12:17pm,
son of a bitch i got beat to the punch with this video to... ****

musicalmike235
8/27/2008 1:00pm,
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/kerai/1142771013043-resize.gif

*ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz*

*POP*

Wha?!, oh, sorry. Either the music or the video put me to sleep.

akuma13
8/27/2008 2:46pm,
What in the sphincter of hell was that about?! Magic pants have offically turned into skirts?

Lebell
8/27/2008 3:00pm,
Olorin made a hilarious video out of this one, soundtrack included.

hornyhobo
8/27/2008 3:45pm,
I honestly believe everyone there is playing a trick on the old man. The way they jump up and down is just too ridiculous.

Lebell
8/27/2008 3:53pm,
I honestly believe everyone there is playing a trick on the old man. The way they jump up and down is just too ridiculous.

please do the test: www.amiretarded.net

Bill Danosky
8/27/2008 6:25pm,
With the buddhist-looking robes and tibetan prayer flags I'm thinking that is somewhere in China. Wouldn't that make it Ai-chi-do?

Rock Ape will still cut your hands off.

Ronin.74
8/27/2008 8:58pm,
I can't believe I've never seen this vid. My god that was the biggest pile of over exaggerated horse **** I've ever seen. Somebody go get that Japanese fighter that beats the **** out of delusional old Chi men and buy him a ticket to Greece. Just tell him we found someone else in need of an education that we would like him to meet.

recourse
8/27/2008 9:08pm,
With the buddhist-looking robes and tibetan prayer flags I'm thinking that is somewhere in China. Wouldn't that make it Ai-chi-do?

Rock Ape will still cut your hands off.

It says at the start of the vid that its filmed in Greece.

website of group http://pathgate.org/about_pi.html

They have retreats all over the world it seems. A bullie should go and just stand there when they try that stupid **** on them.

Incorrigible 1
8/27/2008 9:28pm,
That is some funny ****.

Kinda funny that the OP labeled this "Aikido". The pathgate folks make no such claim other than one mention on their site of the following: Paul Dadson has a degree in law and works as an analyst for a major PLC. He has been a practitioner of Tae Kwon Do, Tai Chi, Aikido, Zen Shiatsu, and Reiki before becoming a student of the Classical Chi Kung Study.

I'm not even sure who the guy in the video is, but I don't think it is this Paul Dadson?

vatraceur
8/29/2008 9:20pm,
That is some funny ****.

Kinda funny that the OP labeled this "Aikido". The pathgate folks make no such claim other than one mention on their site of the following: Paul Dadson has a degree in law and works as an analyst for a major PLC. He has been a practitioner of Tae Kwon Do, Tai Chi, Aikido, Zen Shiatsu, and Reiki before becoming a student of the Classical Chi Kung Study.

I'm not even sure who the guy in the video is, but I don't think it is this Paul Dadson?

i put it as akido because thats what the video said it was